PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight or Saturday night Game; Prefer 5E

Donivan2009
February 3rd, 2022, 12:30
Novice player looking for a long term D&D group. I have never GM before, but open to it.

FG License: Paid "Standard" FG
Time Zone: I am on EST in the USA but open to joining a group in any time zone.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: A bi-weekly weeknight or Saturday night game.
Term: I would really like to join a long term group.
Voice: yes; I can use any voice software the group prefers.

Game System Preferred: I only have experience with D&D, but open to others.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: It's been a while since i've played on FG but I can pick things up very quickly.

Character Type Preferred: I usually play a half elf of some kind. I really enjoy thiefs, wizards and the like but open to trying new things.
About me: I am very easy going and friendly. I do not get angry or frustrated easily. I really enjoy the adventuring and RP aspect of D&D and cooperating with the group.

Japzer
March 28th, 2022, 01:36
I am currently running a homebrew 5e game based loosely off Forgotten Realms Sword coast.. Its called Sword Coast Apocalypse.

Its a world where 3 powerful necromancers have already taken over the entire sword coast with undead creature. The major strong holds have become undead breeding pits and cities are no longer in communication with one another. Just getting supplies to and from major cities has become a deadly task indeed.

There is a cult of dragon that is competing against the necromancers to find the 5 dragon masks. With these masks they hope to ressurect TIAMAT to banish the necromancers and leave them in control of the Swordcoast.

We play two parties if you like fridays (6pm Est std time) and saturdays (4pm) We usually play as long as all players are willing.

DM me if your interested.

Cheers