PDA

View Full Version : Missing Line of Sight Features for Scourge of Sword Coast 5E

Adamant
January 31st, 2022, 23:00
I purchased the module Scourge of the Sword Coast today for Unity hoping to use the line of sight maps but when I loaded up the module and reloaded it, none of the maps had the line of sight walls set up. I am assuming the LoS icon on the purchase pages for the modules suggest these are setup since every module I purchased with the icon has had the player maps set up with line of sight walls and terrain.

I have deleted the bat file and reinstalled the module as well as reloaded and check DM and Player maps.

Is the module supposed to have line of sight for the maps, since most of the modules I see with the LOS icon on the store have these features.

Trenloe
January 31st, 2022, 23:08
Welcome to the FG forums!

I have deleted the bat file and reinstalled the module as well as reloaded and check DM and Player maps.
Can you expand on what you're doing here? You shouldn't have to delete anything for this module - it's part of the FG update system.

I've checked a few player maps and they have LoS - Floshin Manor - Whole Map for example. GM maps don't have LoS.

If you can't see LoS in Floshin Manor - Whole Map please provide a screenshot showing the image unlocked and the Line of Sight edit menu selected.

Adamant
January 31st, 2022, 23:18
The map is simply called Floshin Manor in my FGU. I also deleted the BAT file trying to redo download the maps thinking it updated wrong or something.

Trenloe
January 31st, 2022, 23:19
I also deleted the BAT file trying to redo download the maps thinking it updated wrong or something.
What BAT file is this you're referring to?

Adamant
January 31st, 2022, 23:21
Sorry, dat file. The dat file in the vault folder.

Trenloe
January 31st, 2022, 23:23
Sorry, dat file. The dat file in the vault folder.
Delete it again, but don't do an update. Then reload FGU. I'm thinking you have an unofficial .mod file installed for this - if, after deleting the .dat file from the vault and reloading FG you still see the data, then you have another module installed.

Adamant
February 1st, 2022, 00:02
I deleted the file and it showed up but changed to saying missing directory data. I then updated FGU once more and now the maps appear to be correct now, it shows LoS walls and has the name Floshin Manor = Whole Map now. Thanks for the help.