PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 Player - Late Fridays, Saturday or Sundays - Australia GMT +11 - Pathfinder

WhoreofBabylon
January 31st, 2022, 06:46
FG License: Ultimate, both Std and Unity
Time Zone: GMT + 11 Australian Eastern Standard Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly or Fortnightly, Evenings, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, from 6:00PM onwards
Term: Any
Voice: Yes

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, Starfinder, D&D 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. But ill learn any system if your willing to teach.
Game System Experience: Pathfinder 7 years, D&D 3 year.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: 7 years
Character Type Preferred: Any
About me: Mid 30's, Male, been a DM for many years and the group just faded out in 2021 and attempts to start back up have failed.

Brockolini145
February 1st, 2022, 05:25
Hey mate i am located in singleton. Would be possibly keen on a sunday night game.

Fortnightly or longer would work best for me i just had a newborn. I have only played starfinder once before for like 3 sessions but pathfinder for about 2 hours in the beginner box haha.

Would you want to play or be a DM?

WhoreofBabylon
February 2nd, 2022, 02:26
currently looking for a game i can slip into, but if there's enough interest i could run a 4/5 player pathfinder game.

Grey Mage
February 2nd, 2022, 02:38
Depending on the day, I could be very interested in a PF1 game

Japzer
March 28th, 2022, 01:49
I am currently running a homebrew 5e game based loosely off Forgotten Realms Sword coast.. Its called Sword Coast Apocalypse.

Its a world where 3 powerful necromancers have already taken over the entire sword coast with undead creature. The major strong holds have become undead breeding pits and cities are no longer in communication with one another. Just getting supplies to and from major cities has become a deadly task indeed.

There is a cult of dragon that is competing against the necromancers to find the 5 dragon masks. With these masks they hope to ressurect TIAMAT to banish the necromancers and leave them in control of the Swordcoast.

We play two parties if you like fridays (6pm Est std time) and saturdays (4pm) We usually play as long as all players are willing.

DM me if your interested.

Cheers