PDA

View Full Version : Another Combat Tracker enhancement suggestion

alloowishus
January 31st, 2022, 01:59
It would be good if you could see a little "half round" counter somewhere, so after you roll initiative, you can go through the CT twice, once for 50% or lower activities and once for over 50% activities. It would be nice if each time you go through the initiative order you could see if you are on the pre 50% or post 50%.

Dakadin
January 31st, 2022, 17:13
Yeah, I had phased combat in the pre-CoreRPG version but couldn't get it working when I converted to CoreRPG. It get complicated by the fact that there are so many different ways RM does phased combat. I do need to look at it again though.

alloowishus
January 31st, 2022, 21:07
Ok thanks. I think just the basic rules of two phases, pre 50% and over 50% actions.

Being apple to check which weapons are drawn is more import though. :)

Dakadin
January 31st, 2022, 21:40
Everyone thinks the way they play is the important way. ;) If RM didn't have so many different ways to do initiative it would be much easier.

alloowishus
February 1st, 2022, 17:25
Everyone thinks the way they play is the important way. ;) If RM didn't have so many different ways to do initiative it would be much easier.

I agree, too many optional rules. :)

Also, not sure if there is a bug in the Combat tracker, but it does not seem to recognize the value I put in for parry unless I check "All".

Dakadin
February 1st, 2022, 17:37
Parry only works against your target unless you check the All checkbox so you have to have the defender target the attacker.