PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 5E Wild Beyond the Witchlight Seeks 1-2 Players to join ongoing campaign

Birdwizard
January 29th, 2022, 18:55
FG License: GM has FG Unity Ultimate
Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5E

Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)
Day of week and time: 9:00 AM Sunday (0900), or about 1:00PM (1300) GMT
If new game, planned start date: Our next session will take us into chapter 2, on January 30th.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3 hours per session
Term: Planning only to finish WBTW atm, but may continue with other games if the group would like to!

Text or Voice: Voice over discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I'd like to focus more on the roleplay and social aspects, though combat is always fun! This module offers a lot of diverse ways to approach each scenario, so if you're after plundering loot and rolling big damage, you may be disappointed.
Number of Players in game & needed: 1-2 players to join an established part of 4. Current characters are a kenku warlock (refluffed as a mothman-type thing), a warforged artificer, a changeling fighter, and a firbolg barbarian.
Character starting level & equipment: You'll be starting at level 3.
Character restrictions: All content should be from official WOTC materials, Homebrew is subject to DM approval.

Details of your scenario: Wild Beyond the Witchlight is a highly social and roleplay focused campaign, where violence is never your only option. Players will play, explore, and interact with the people and places of a classic carnival, and the far more dangerous and ethereal denizens of the feywild domain of Prismeer.

You will be joining the party after they arrive in the feywild.

Please send a short introduction of yourself and characters you enjoy playing to me via PM and we can get talking! The campaign is not combat-forward, so I highly recommend playing the character you want to!