PDA

View Full Version : LFP For Saturday Night Game 8pm CT 5E

LunaticPariah
January 28th, 2022, 03:31
Looking for 1 or two players For My Saturday 5E campaign. We are doing a mashup of Lost Mines and Dragons of Icespire Peak with Some Homebrew adventuring elements.
The group is a fantastic bunch of players. They are currently Level 3. The party consists of a Kobold Cleric/Druid, Dhamphir Barbarian, Human Divination Wizard, and a Ranger of undetermined origin.

We are about 50/50 on Roleplay/Combat. I will say that my players are very tactical when it comes to combat.

FG Ultimate License
Tons Of Rob2e Automation Coding
The game Runs Every Saturday Night at 8 pm CT until about Midnight (When Schedules Align)

UPDATE: The Slots have been filled. If there is another opening I will post again. Thank you all!

AuzieX
January 28th, 2022, 20:13
Hi there, I'm interested in joining you folks. I've only been playing D&D for the last year and a half, and I actually started as a DM so I haven't experienced it from the other end yet. But having DM'd I'm up to speed on the rules and general lore of the Sword Coast, know how to use FGU, and though my experience roleplaying isn't extensive, I'm certainly up for it.

I'm flexible with the character, but I would be thinking aberrant mind sorcerer. I have a general idea of how they got their powers, but would be willing to adjust as needed to fit the campaign.

LunaticPariah
January 28th, 2022, 21:04
Sent you a message

ratzorg
February 1st, 2022, 06:36
Hey! I’m interested in joining your campaign if slots are still open!
lucs#7822

KainVorador
February 1st, 2022, 12:23
Text or voice based?