PDA

View Full Version : New to Fantasy Grounds...looking for a game

Wullfe
September 15th, 2007, 03:54
Hey all! I am new to using Fantasy Grounds, but it looks great. I am looking for a group to play with that can teach me how to use it. I am available most nights from 7pm to 12. As long as I know when the games are I can make it. I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons for over 20 years, but I havent played in the past 4 years. I ran my own campaigns, but I am just looking to be a player right now. If you have room in your group let me know. Also I live in Virginia. Sorry I am in Eastern Time zone GM -5

Thanks,
Todd

Waldo Pepper
September 15th, 2007, 09:33
Welcome Todd. You'll have a lot better luck if you let people know what time zone you are in: FG users are located all over the globe and 7pm your time is 7am on the other side of the planet.:)

Tassadar237
September 19th, 2007, 01:13
I am interested in getting some user experience with FG, before I start GMing, so I am also interested in a group. I am in EST: GMT -5. I especially would like to try HackMaster, if anyone has an open spot for a one-off session or campaign.

VgnFrnd
September 19th, 2007, 02:42
I am also looking for my first FG game. I am in EST -5. I've played on and off since 1982, including D&D (all editions), Gamma World (all editions, except Alternity), Car Wars, and Top Secret. My favorite game lately is Darwin's World and Cyberpunk 2020. I've also been dabbling as a player in Star Wars and Rune Quest, and studying up on Traveller, Spycraft, and Savage Worlds (for the Deadlands, Hell on Earth, and Colony settings). I am most available on Monday and Tuesday evenings, usually available on Sunday nights, and sometimes available on alternating Saturday afternoons. My long range plan is to GM some of these games on FG, but I also like to play as a player, and I would prefer to remain a player until I become quite proficient in FG.

KeithWaxloor
September 19th, 2007, 06:05
To all you guys: my friends and I are running Red Hand of Doom every Sunday at 7:30. If you are interested in that, we need about 2 more players... If that's no good, let me know about your schedules, because I am always up for D and D, and I am home from work most nights. I am also in EST.