PDA

View Full Version : Revised d20 Cheat Sheets

Griogre
September 15th, 2007, 01:34
I completed the new and improved d20 Cheat Sheets. :)

Four Ugly Monsters was kind enought to host them here. (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/showthread.php?p=20313#post20313) You will need to be a member of their forums to see it I think.

I have divided the cheat sheets up into three different ones: the original combat cheat sheet, a condition and abilities sheet and a monster knowledge sheet. I have included a common and client module version in the download.

Screen Shot:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m222/Griogre/CheatSheetsScreen.png
If you have any questions, comments or spot a typo let me know.

Griogre
January 31st, 2009, 23:28
Hmm for some reasoned I can't edit the above post. I'm going to post up the last version of the d20 cheat sheets here. Here's the read me:

Sept. 8, 2007

d20 Cheat Sheets for Fantasy Gounds II

I have reorganized and added all the SRD's special ablilities and conditions. The cheat sheets now are in three sections one for Identifing Monsters, one for the origninal Combat Cheatsheet, and one for Conditions and Special abilities.

I have created two versions of the cheat sheets a host and client version. The information inside is the same. The modules will co-exist if you want to install both. The host version has a green book and is a common module the host can "Force Load" on his clients if he wishes. The client version is in a blue book and works like the d20 Basics and d20 Spell modules. If you have the lite version of Fantasy Grounds II only the client version will work for you.

I recommend everyone, host and clients, use the client local version so nothing needs to be transfered from the host to the clients. This will help save the hosts bandwith at the beginning of a session. To use these module just drop them in the modules folder in the Fantasy Grounds II Data Applications folder.

This is going to be the final versions of the cheat sheets barring any bug/typo fixes. With D&D 4th Ed coming up I don't want to spend any more effort on this.

I'll send the file over to Obi too.

arnon
February 2nd, 2009, 08:21
This is very extensive. Thanks for updating Griogre.