PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds Looking For Players

EdenTheTrap
January 18th, 2022, 18:03
Hey! I'm not on here very much, so add my discord if you have questions or want more information, it's FuwwyEden#5382. A basic description of my game: I want to run a game with an extremely unorthodox story. I really love how this game has rules for just about any setting, and I'd like to explore the mechanics of it. This game won't start for about a month while i prep and gather players. I know there isn't much info here, but being deliberately vague helps keep the surprise. K do ask that players know the story isn't what it seems when you first join, so be patient with me! Thank you for reading and for any inquiries. This is a repost from another thread

Vowels
January 18th, 2022, 20:39
I'm apparently discord-stupid, as I was only able to send you a friend request on it, but I'm interested in exploring and using the Savage Worlds/FGU mechanics, in any theme or genre--trying to get back on the GM/player horse, but I learn best by doing--and I'm willing to be a friendly co-experimenter. Let me know if I can be of service or just provide decent company (err, at least I hope I'm decent company, lol).

Vowels#9848

Daedalus
January 19th, 2022, 21:21
Hi,

I am a Savage Worlds GM and player and would love to either play or run a game.

Daedalus
January 23rd, 2022, 06:26
Just a bump up. What is the status of this?

itinerant
February 1st, 2022, 17:36
I have really loved the variety of Savage Worlds and would be very interested in playing (or sometimes GM) sessions in multiple settings. I have sent a friend request in Discord to discuss further.

itinerant #3475