PDA

View Full Version : I am trying to figure it out in Mutants/Mastermind how to change token size

bawsr
January 18th, 2022, 03:33
I am trying to create a giant robot token in Mutants and Masterminds. I can increase it with the middle button but I would like the NPC to have a large token everytime it is placed. I know I do this in DND all the time. Can this easily be done in M&M?

This might be a general CORERPG question.

thanks for the help.

superteddy57
January 18th, 2022, 04:51
The ruleset is quite aged and doesn't have many of the up to date features you might see in 5e. The size of the token can be set by changing the size number on the CT before you add it to the map. 1 = 1x1, 2 = 2x2, and so forth. There currently isn't another way currently.

bawsr
January 18th, 2022, 05:48
thanks for the answer. Not perfect but I can make it work. I am too spoiled by 5e.

Ryuson
January 18th, 2022, 14:48
The ruleset is quite aged and doesn't have many of the up to date features you might see in 5e. The size of the token can be set by changing the size number on the CT before you add it to the map. 1 = 1x1, 2 = 2x2, and so forth. There currently isn't another way currently.
Is this under the "Reach" button? Helpful to know.

Also, I was playing around with M&M yesterday and I changed token size manually (maybe holding CTRL or ALT down then used the mouse wheel). Would either way work?

superteddy57
January 18th, 2022, 14:59
It's actually the space that you want to change, but it would be located under the space & reach tab in the CT.

Either way is acceptable. Changing the space before dropping it will set it automatically without having to play with the scroll