PDA

View Full Version : XP system from the companion.

Cynycal
January 15th, 2022, 09:33
I own the companion, but can't seem to find any support for it's XP system in FGU at all. Everything is still in study periods. Whats going on here?

GregRex
January 16th, 2022, 13:31
HI Cynycal, Adventure experience is allocated immediately at the conclusion of an adventure. There's no pool so I'm not sure what you would want to track on a PC sheet.

Training experience is performed in lieu of standard study periods. It is still perfectly viable to use the Study Period in Fantasy Grounds to list the skill you are studying for its 6-month dedicated training duration.

If you feel this needs to be a feature please add it to the Feature Request thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?64531-Traveller-Features-wanted

MadBeardMan
January 16th, 2022, 18:47
I own the companion, but can't seem to find any support for it's XP system in FGU at all. Everything is still in study periods. Whats going on here?

HI Cynycal,

The ruleset will now start to add more support for the Companion, so I'll look into adding a field for you to store XP, and against which skill. I'll add this to the next update starting next month.

Thanks,
MBM

Cynycal
January 21st, 2022, 12:35
Sweet! thanks brother!