PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 5 Players - Long Term - Tuesdays - Central Time US - Multiple Module

Cruise105
January 13th, 2022, 22:54
Game is FULL

Greetings, I am seeking a group of 2 new players to form a group to play at my VTT for multiple modules. It is my goal to take a group of players through all the published modules I own in what I believe to be chronological order.

A bit about me:
I have been a DM on and off for over 10 years. I am by no means a professional DM. I am not a homebrew DM, I am a module DM. I am constantly learning, and improving. I try my very best to make the correct decisions and rulings on questions and other matter pertaining to play. I am always willing to learn more, and look forward to improving myself and my table for players.

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
Time Zone: Central Time, US (GMT -6)
Projected Start Date: March 1st 2022
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesdays, weekly, from 7pm till 11pm (approx. 4 hours)
Term: Very long term (hopefully years)
Voice: Discord, Required

What I am seeking:
I am seeking a group of new players, no more than 2 years of experience playing D&D.

Restrictions:
Only content from officially released resources are allowed in my game.

If you are interested please answer the following questions:
1 - Experience playing D&D?
2 - Experience using FGU?
3 - FGU License? Free or Paid?
4 - Other questions my be asked as applications come in.

Thank you for taking the time to apply for my game. If you did, I hope I can give you a great experience, teach you, and create a fun time for your week.

Scotthegstad
January 13th, 2022, 23:48
I would be very interested the only concern being that I have a varied work schedule and would likely not be available 1 tuesday each month.

In response to your questioning...
1) I played D&D 35+ years ago and have been looking to get back into it over the last year plus. I have never been a player always the DM.
2) My experience with FGU is limited but I have watched a few of the academy videos on YouTube and usually pick things up relatively quickly
3) I have an ultimate license

Thank you for your consideration.

Lord Chrono
January 14th, 2022, 10:49
Hello,

1. I have played 5th edition for about 4 years.
2. This would be my first game on FGU.
3. Paid License

I am really looking for a group to go through the modules with. Schedule is no problem and I can be there every week. I have experience using voice programs like Discord.

Thank you

OldJarhead
January 14th, 2022, 23:39
Well met,

In answer to your questions;

1. I had a rather lengthy break in playing from about 86 to about 5 years ago and have been pretty steady at it since. All 5E.
2. My experience with FGU is decent, I play in two games using it and I run two games utilizing it. One which has been going for over 5 years.
3. I have an Ultimate FGU license.

I am pretty much always around if you wish to ask any more questions. Discord OldJarhead#1168

RawBerry4000
January 15th, 2022, 00:00
Hey man, just sent ya a friend request on Discord!

Cruise105
January 15th, 2022, 00:21
Are you saying that to me RawBerry?
If so, it won't reach me. My discord user name is different that my user name here.

Firdbiscuit
January 15th, 2022, 02:31
Sounds like fun to me!

1. I've been playing a single 5e campaign for 3.5 years so far. I'm looking forward to a new table, growing my player skills, and making new friends.
2. We've used FG since the beginning, and FGU since it was released, so I'm reasonably familiar with it.
3. Standard License

In 3.5 years we've missed maybe 6 or 7 sessions due to work or illness. Attendance for a long term game is no problem.

ghost22
January 17th, 2022, 04:24
Hello Cruise105,

I would be very interested in a new long term campaign.

As for your questions:
1) I played multiple versions of DND, going back to 1E, 2E, 3.5E and now 5E.
2) I have played Traveller on FGU and am now engaged in a 5E on Foundry for almost a year now.
3) I have the free license.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Ghost

Cruise105
January 17th, 2022, 18:32
Thank you all for your interest. Please keep in mind that I am seeking new players with less than 2 years of experience playing D&D.

Thank you again for your interest.

adamaant
January 17th, 2022, 23:25
Greetings, I am seeking a group of 5 new players to form a group to play at my VTT for multiple modules. It is my goal to take a group of players through all the published modules I own in what I believe to be chronological order.

A bit about me:
I have been a DM on and off for over 10 years. I am by no means a professional DM. I am not a homebrew DM. I am a module DM. I am constantly learning, and improving. I try my very best to make the correct decisions and rulings on questions and other matter pertaining to play. I am always willing to learn more, and look forward to improving myself and my table for players.

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
Time Zone: Central Time, US (GMT -6)
Projected Start Date: March 1st 2022
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesdays, weekly, from 7pm till 11pm (approx. 4 hours)
Term: Very long term (hopefully years)
Voice: Discord, Required

What I am seeking:
I am seeking a group of new players, no more than 2 years of experience playing D&D.

Restrictions:
Only content from officially released resources are allowed in my game.

If you are interested please answer the following questions:

Thank you for taking the time to apply for my game. If you did, I hope I can give you a great experience, teach you, and create a fun time for your week.

1. I have played consistently for less than two years but love all things D&D. Would love to find a regular group
2. I have played a few games and have even tried my hand at DMing, though I won't say I was very good at it, it was my first time.
3. Paid Unity (Ultimate)

I am in the US also Central time (Chicago).

ffbjay
January 18th, 2022, 15:05
1. Played last 4 years or so after quite an extended break
2. Playing one FGU game currently on Sundays
3. Free license

Beardy82
January 18th, 2022, 18:09
Hey Cruise105,

I am really interested in joining your campaign!

1 - Experience playing D&D? Actual game play - about 5 months. Been enthusiastically looking for a group - since AD&D

2 - Experience using FGU? Limited

3 - FGU License? Free or Paid? I've got the top tier paid, as I was going to run some published stuff for a group, but that all fell apart...

What drew me to respond most is the published adventures, as running through them is something I've really been wanting to do since 5e was released.

Thank you for your consideration!

idontknowwhat
January 19th, 2022, 06:11
1 - Experience playing D&D?- bout 5-8 months if you count me studying the system as part of the time.
2 - Experience using FGU?- I have 5 months of experience with FG, but I'm pretty decent. I can do most things without help 99% of the time.
3 - FGU License? Free or Paid? - Paid.

I saw the listing and wasn't sure if your game is full or not, so I mine as well ask the only thing is, I'm pretty young. So if you have a problem with minors joining, please ignore this but if not, add me here on discord, duk#5169.

kaiotnk
January 19th, 2022, 06:44
Hi, this sounds awesome.

I've watched and listened to many hours of gameplay but have not yet actually played.
I've looked around a little but not enough to claim any meaningful amount of understanding. However the vast majority of dnd I've watched was played in fantasy grounds. Which is the cause behind my next answer.
FGU Ultimate. I was, at the time, convinced my most likely avenue for getting to play dnd would be taking all commitment onto myself and dming for my friends. While I am still fond of that idea, the reality is I find it difficult to commit to reading the books through fg while sitting at my computer.

Thanks for lookin at my application, and good luck with the campaign.

Charcon
February 3rd, 2022, 22:51
I am Steve. 52 years old and playing since 1983. 2 plus years on FG. Dependable player. Fun and social. Married father of 3 grown boys. 2 play college football.
1 - Experience playing D&D? Since 1983
2 - Experience using FGU? Since 2019
3 - FGU License? Free or Paid? Free