PDA

View Full Version : Map/Image Sidebar Issue

The Wayward Wizard
January 10th, 2022, 08:59

My apologies if I am far off from the proper place to gripe about this.

Am I the only one who was initially confused by the options that were grayed out simply because they were not toggled on? I'm also somewhat visually impaired so the grayed out text that is small on a light background is impossible for me to read. I created a map and couldn't figure out why none of my walls and lighting worked. I went and checked an officially published map and found the LOS and Lighting settings lit up. In older versions you would simply turn those on by toggling the option somewhere else, but it was moved to this box. And then because the text was grayed out I assumed they were options I couldn't employ. Can we please have the text darkened but the little icon can be toggled on and off instead of the whole line of text describing the option in question? Every major update to FG seems to detract from the accessibility for people in my situation by making it harder to see and read.

Zacchaeus
January 10th, 2022, 09:07
Add suggestions to the wish list - link in my signature.

LordEntrails
January 10th, 2022, 15:06
In the meantime, you may want to explore the various theme extensions that the community has developed. This one for example is a high contrast theme that might help those who are visually impaired. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?58034-Theme-5E-SirMottes-Magnificent-Darkness

The Wayward Wizard
January 10th, 2022, 19:03
Thank you both so very much.