PDA

View Full Version : DM LFPs needed 2-3 DnD 5e [Lost Mines of Phandelver]

captainxbravo45
January 9th, 2022, 21:21
FGU License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA,
Day of week and time: Thursday or Fridays starting at 8 pm but flexible to the group's schedule
Planned start date: 1/13/21 or 1/14/21 for session zero
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 Hour sessions, weekly or biweekly - depends on the group schedule
Text or Voice: Voice and Text
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded or live streamed? - Nope!

Roleplay & Combat mix: I hope for a 50/50, but I am flexible to the group dynamic and wishes.
Number of Players in-game & needed: 2 in-game & needed 2 or 3
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and Standard Starting Equipment.
Character restrictions: PHB & DMG can be flexible if needed.

Important Note: I don't feel 100% comfortable only using FGU to build and level characters, so I want to use DnDBeyond as support. I have a Master Tier account on DnDBeyond, and I hope players here are open to creating a free account, making their characters on there. Not expecting you to use it during our session, but you can use it for any support you may need or want.

Details of your scenario: Since we are running Lost mines of Phandelver, I won't go into too much detail. This "adventure" is sold as the starter set for DnD 5e, so I believe it is welcoming to all levels of experienced players.

GM expectations/goals
I expect players to be on time to session or give a heads up if things come up.
I want more DMing experience as I've only been one for two years and with one group of friends.
I want to tailor the campaign experience to the group and will do my best to adapt to the party's wants.
I don't want any member to feel like these sessions are about the DM vs. the Player. It's all about cooperative storytelling.
I will set up a Discord Server for this group, and I hope to use that channel for our group's communication.
I expect to do a Session Zero to become familiar with our characters.

Let me know if you are interested.

Omalus
January 9th, 2022, 23:57
Very Interested.
I can do Thursdays.
Would enjoy playing and rolling dice.
Familiar with DnD Beyond.
Familiar with FG.

Not sure what character class/race to play. So many to choose from.

Let me know if there is room

Leftropolis
January 10th, 2022, 22:46
I'd be interested in joining. I have a dnd beyond account already so I'd have no issue with that

CrotoBaggins
January 11th, 2022, 17:41
Definitely interested if there's still room!
I'm available every Thursday and some Fridays.
My role-playing is pretty one-note, but I still enjoy it! Puzzles and combat always fun, though.
Familiar with Fantasy Grounds, some experience with DnD Beyond.
I have a few character ideas based on our party composition, lmk!

Dandelion PineBlood
January 12th, 2022, 21:56
I’m very interested.
Have a couple friends I play with that would be interested too. Let me know

Crazychaos
January 14th, 2022, 00:15
FGU License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA,
Day of week and time: Thursday or Fridays starting at 8 pm but flexible to the group's schedule
Planned start date: 1/13/21 or 1/14/21 for session zero
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 Hour sessions, weekly or biweekly - depends on the group schedule
Text or Voice: Voice and Text
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded or live streamed? - Nope!

Roleplay & Combat mix: I hope for a 50/50, but I am flexible to the group dynamic and wishes.
Number of Players in-game & needed: 2 in-game & needed 2 or 3
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and Standard Starting Equipment.
Character restrictions: PHB & DMG can be flexible if needed.

Important Note: I don't feel 100% comfortable only using FGU to build and level characters, so I want to use DnDBeyond as support. I have a Master Tier account on DnDBeyond, and I hope players here are open to creating a free account, making their characters on there. Not expecting you to use it during our session, but you can use it for any support you may need or want.

Details of your scenario: Since we are running Lost mines of Phandelver, I won't go into too much detail. This "adventure" is sold as the starter set for DnD 5e, so I believe it is welcoming to all levels of experienced players.

GM expectations/goals
I expect players to be on time to session or give a heads up if things come up.
I want more DMing experience as I've only been one for two years and with one group of friends.
I want to tailor the campaign experience to the group and will do my best to adapt to the party's wants.
I don't want any member to feel like these sessions are about the DM vs. the Player. It's all about cooperative storytelling.
I will set up a Discord Server for this group, and I hope to use that channel for our group's communication.
I expect to do a Session Zero to become familiar with our characters.

Let me know if you are interested.

I'm interested, please let me know ASAP