PDA

View Full Version : Mutants and Masterminds 3rd edition - Series of short scenarios and one shots

Morfedel
January 9th, 2022, 02:30
FG License: FGU Ultimate
Game System: Mutants and Masterminds 3rd Editin

Time Zone: Central CST
Day of week and time: Variable, but probably fridays, roughly 7:30 pm
If new game, planned start date: Jan 21st, 2022
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every other week; possibly every week
Term: ?

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: probably more combat than roleplaying; after all, it IS a superhero game. But will be some roleplay too. Probably 75/25 split

Number of Players in game & needed:
Character starting level & equipment:
Character restrictions:

Details of your scenario: ​ Te So I've been considering running a superhero game for awhile; I run two online games of 5th edition D&D right now, but been binge watching a lot of superhero stuff, and am itching to do some GMing of it; thing is, with two games I already run semi seriously, doing a third, if serious, might be a bit much for me. So this would be a little more light, kind of episodic in nature rather than a serious campaign; as such, it may be a series of short scenarios rather than the serious campaigns I normally run. As such, I may even allow characters to pop in and out from one scenario to the next.

Things are a bit up in the air, so I was just gaging interest for the moment, but if there is enough interest, I'll probably go ahead and run it.

Morfedel
January 9th, 2022, 23:25
Wow, 45 views and I've only had one person express interest :(