PDA

View Full Version : LFP 5E Curse of Strahd - Saturday's 7:30 PM EST

Bokeelia
January 8th, 2022, 18:55
LFP - Bi-Weekly Curse of Strahd Saturday evening game from 7:30 pm EST for 3-4 hours.

FG License: DM has a Ultimate license Unity so players only need the free version.

Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time

Day of week and time: Saturday's 7:30 pm (Session 0 - January 22, 2022)

Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours, every other week.

Term: Until completion of campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No plans to stream but it is possible. Will be recording for notes.

Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 4 players need 2 more.

Character starting level & equipment: Level 1

Character restrictions: No Evil alignment.

World: Initially - Forgotten Realms

I started playing in 1992 in 2E. Had a huge hiatus before getting back into playing 4 years ago. I have been DM'ing for almost 3 years with nearly all of it in Fantasy Grounds. My daughter is playing so any sexual type of talk is a no go but swearing is fine as I do it myself. New or experienced players are welcome. I don't mind spending the time to help people learn the game or FGU.

Leftropolis
January 9th, 2022, 01:09
I'd be interested in playing. I started with 2nd in 1996 and have played in every edition except 4th

Bokeelia
January 9th, 2022, 02:54
PM sent with discord server link.

alpha_gator
January 10th, 2022, 00:04
I'm an OG from 1e and got back to the game a few years ago with 5e. Played a little but was a DM for a 2 year campaign. I'd be interested in playing. I think it's cool that you're getting your daughter into the game. It's really something you can share as the years go on. Anyway, I played the original Ravenloft adventure and loved it and have been very interested in going thru the new version.

Bokeelia
January 10th, 2022, 00:49
Game is now full.