PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 5E Rime of the Frostmaiden Sat 6-10pm EST

Holykeg
January 8th, 2022, 18:25
I am looking for 1 player to join an existing group running RoTF. We have a party of 5 and you would be the sixth. The party is level 4 currently and the party consists of a Druid, 2 Wizards, a cleric and a fighter. If you are interested and have questions please feel free to message me. We are using some syrinscape for background and discord for voice. I have FG Ultimate so any version will be fine.

All Set Thank You!

AltTab
January 8th, 2022, 23:39
HI, I would be interested. I have not played 5th Edition but am familiar with DCC RPG. Have experience with homebrew 3rd Edition. Have some experience with Fantasy Grounds but I am still a little new but learn quickly. I have and use Discord. Would be Happy to play rouge, fighter or if there is another class that the party needs. In DCC I currently play a rouge, warrior, cleric and wizard so I am comfortable with most classes. I currently only have one campaign I am in and it is on Wen nights so I am free.

Leftropolis
January 9th, 2022, 01:30
I would be interested if there is a spot left. I've been playing since 1996 and have played in 2nd, 3rd, and 5th editions

Serrik
January 9th, 2022, 06:25
Hello there. I would be interested in joining. I've played 2e, and 5e since it started. I've dm'd for a few years also, and have played on fantasy grounds for the past year. I could jump in as a rogue or warlock depending on the party needs. I'm a team player and am not a min/max or rules lawyer. Laid back guy who thoroughly enjoys rp and telling a great story! Lmk if a spot is still available. Thanks.

alpha_gator
January 9th, 2022, 23:59
I'm an OG from 1st edition then returned to the game a few years ago with 5e. Let me know if the spot is still open.