PDA

View Full Version : 1 Player LFG D&D 5E 7:30pm CST (or later) Thurs, Fri, Sat

Matsi
January 8th, 2022, 02:23
I'm familiar and comfortable with FGU and 5E. I'm 42, married, and have a youngling, which is why the later in the evening the better...she's asleep! I love to have fun, I love to chat, I love to play. While I love being able to include homebrew fun, I'm also just fine with modules and sticking to book content. I enjoy a healthy balance of roleplay and combat. Too much of one and not enough of the other gets boring after a while.

While I'm fine with "adult content" in the story and even graphic descriptions of the fighting...I have two hard limits: No kid characters being hurt, and no $exu@l @bu$e content - regardless of the character's age, gender, or race.

So, if you're good with a slightly twisted sense of humor, sarcasm, and quick quips at your "table" - hit me up and we'll see if I'll be a good match for your game!

captainxbravo45
January 9th, 2022, 22:30
Hi Matsi. I am hoping to start off a campaign of Lost Mines of Phandalver. 3 of us, myself included are on EST and are looking to play later in the evening too. We were thinking about a session zero on 1/13 8 pm EST but can probably push it back 30 minutes if needed. Let me know what you think or if you are interested.

Grey Wolf Knight
January 11th, 2022, 09:09
Good evening, Matsi! If you're still looking, I have a 5e campaign starting this coming Friday at 6pm PST/California Time. TLDR is a homebrew world where you players become landed nobility in a barony wracked by civil war. Long version is here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?72051-DM-LFG-for-D-amp-D-5E-semi-homebrew-campaign-quot-The-Wars-of-Bedagar-quot). If this seems like your kind of jam please let me know. :) Happy gaming!