PDA

View Full Version : New to SWADE - What is this Pink Circular arrow?

Reg
January 7th, 2022, 05:11
Hi Folks

I've been using FGU for a year or so with D&D5e and our group decided to try something different

We have embarked on a Shadowrun-esque futuristic game with aliens

In setting up character sheets we have spotted this thing:-

As the GM, I have no idea what the little pink twin circular arrows are, nor can I spot an effect they cause

Any help would be appreciated.

Reg F

Trenloe
January 7th, 2022, 05:26
What extensions, including themes, do you have loaded?

Reg
January 7th, 2022, 05:33
Here's a shot of the current set-up:-

It might be the reload extension, but it isn't working, so I might have to. go back and sort that out. I'll turn it off for now.

GunnarGreybeard
January 7th, 2022, 14:48
Yeah, looks like it's the "Reload Consumption" extension and it's working for me. Make sure you have the "Ammo Name" designated in your weapon information and that they have adequate ammo in their Mudame Items inventory (name needs to be exactly the same) and that the inventory item (ammo) is carried/equipped. NOTE: Not 100% sure on that last part (carried/equipped) but that's how it works for me.

Mike Serfass
January 8th, 2022, 02:58
GunnarGreybeard is correct on all accounts. It's a nice extension in a sci-fi game.

BTW, the token height indicator extension works in SWADE, but it interferes with chase mode. The normal distances (as opposed to height) won't calculate properly when you're doing chases. Which means it breaks chases in SWADE. :(

Also, welcome to Savage Worlds!