PDA

View Full Version : Map Sharing Problem

Logan-05
January 6th, 2022, 16:34
As a DM, I'm having problems sharing a map with my players. The FG wiki indicates there are two ways to share a map: (i) either right click on the image record window and select the Sharing->Share Sheet option, or (ii) drag and drop the record link from the campaign image list onto the chat window. The first method does not work for me. In particular, I do not see the "Share Sheet" option (please see screen shot below). Why is this? I'm trying the second method now with a player and the map sharing does indeed seem to be working. I'm not new to FG, but I haven't seen this behavior in the app before. What am I doing wrong that the first method for map sharing is not available? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Sulimo
January 6th, 2022, 16:52
Do you have your image maximized? This is usually accomplished by pressing the Up/Right arrow of the image twice.

If so, un-maximize it and the share option will appear. Press the Down/Left arrow to do this, you'll need to click it twice if you have fully maximized it. You can maximize again after sharing.

https://i.imgur.com/0VCR59H.png

Logan-05
January 6th, 2022, 17:17
Thank you! I did have my image maximized. That solved the problem. Much appreciated!