PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon thru Thurs 11pm CST US Time Zone

Baganthaal
January 6th, 2022, 06:48
New(ish) to RPG. Played back during AD&D 2e, but thanks to other life commitments and bad GMs, it never lasted long.

With that out of the way, I'm willing to learn any RPG game. Have watched/listened to plenty of RPG games, and now want to play. More familiar with D&D 5e and Pathfinder rulesets, but as I said, willing to learn most any type of game. Would not mind a one-shot to learn the ropes, or a long-term game that starts out very basic.

I only speak English. Have discord, but can get most any other programs needed. I currently have a FGUnity Unlimited account, and most of the Pathfinder 1e and 2e books. If you have any other questions, please leave a message and I'll answer as soon as I can.

Knuckleball Ned
January 7th, 2022, 21:51
I run a Savage Worlds Adventure Edition game using the Weird War 2 setting every other Wednesday at 10pm CST. Players are OSS agents in Casablanca in 1942. This is a sandbox, player-driven, cloak and dagger, long term campaign. If interested, message me on Discord knuckleballned#7420.