swiggs74
January 6th, 2022, 06:16
FG License:. Ultimate
Game System:. FGU

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time:. Thursday 7-10:30ish
If new game, planned start date:
Planned Duration & Frequency:. Weekly
Term:. Currently lvl 9 want to conclude at 20.

Text or Voice:. Voice
Voice software used:. Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix:. 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 maybe 2
Character starting level & equipment: 9 high magic
Character restrictions:. Not alot we can work something out if you are attached to a playstyle.

Details of your scenario:. The party has came far since they started out as guards for a group of traders. They have cured a curse that was harming the weakest of the continent. This gaining favor with the king. They were awarded a keep and an inn.

They continued some backstory issues that popped up over the next few months. They came back to the capital to find it was recovering from an attack of the undead.

They have been sent off to find allies to assist in the possibile show down with Nerull. as well as protect there new home and having a safe place to raise there adopted ettin son. The party is currently in the fae wilds assisting a leader of the seelie court.

If you think you would be interested in joining the squad shoot me a pm. I look forward to your character ideals. We already have a healer, tank, and caster so any class you want to play is fine.

jammejayjay3
January 7th, 2022, 02:36
I would like some more information. I used to play awhile ago in college, but have not played since and wanting to get back in the game again.

Leftropolis
January 7th, 2022, 03:41
I would be interested in playing. I live in the EST tz so the session times would work out for me.

swiggs74
January 7th, 2022, 08:22
Being new is not an issue. Shoot me a pm or better yet hit me up on discord swiggs74#2809

swiggs74
January 7th, 2022, 08:23
Sure pm me or hit me up on discord we can discuss

swiggs74#2809

Yogi Bear
January 8th, 2022, 01:44
I would be interested in jumping in! I have been playing and DMing for a little less than 5 years now and am familiar with game play and the FG system/