PDA

View Full Version : LFP DND 5E meets saturday afternoons PST

vicsrandom
January 5th, 2022, 20:45
Here's the quick info, more details below:

Fg license : Fantasy Grounds Unity
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: We meet up (or try to) every Saturday at 3:30 PST
Voice: We use discord for our chats and information
Game System Experience/FG experience : I would say be a bit familiarized with FGU, don't have to be crazy about it but as long as you have the basics

Ok so first of all, Happy new year everyone! My DND group is ready to start this new year getting back into our campaign, but sadly we had a couple members drop out, to the point that we cant run the campaign without more people. We are looking for players wiling to meet up every Saturday, or try to, at 3:30pm-6:00pm PST. we are laid back relaxed group of guys that love to RP and also mix in combat along the way. We just finished Hoard of the Dragon Queen and we are looking into starting Rise of Tiamat. The group consists of three members, a human cleric, a half-elf wizard, and a halfling rouge, all of them are level 5, so you would need to come in with a level 5 character. All are welcome to join, although i would say it is a bit of a mature crowd so have been warned, not too crazy but yeah. Right now I am looking to add two more people into the group so if you think this is a perfect fit send me a message and we will talk about adding you to the group. Happy adventuring everyone and looking forward to meet you!

AStone79
January 6th, 2022, 02:37
I am very interested in joining your game. I can either make a new character that would fit the group or I could use a 5th level fighter - Awakened Skeleton (with a pretty cool backstory). I'm familiar with 5e and FG Unity. Please let me know what the next step would be if interested?

lilysilvergarden
January 7th, 2022, 20:14
I'm interested if you still have a spot