PDA

View Full Version : LFP Sunday Homebrew 1:00 PM PST

Tman8715
January 3rd, 2022, 17:05
Description: The Timeline has been split and now hundreds of the innocent citizens of Valandria are trapped in the abyssal realm. The Masters are sending an experienced group of adventurers to rescue and return the Forgotten People to their homes. This is a donation-based game so no payment is required but it's recommended.

The Magical Land Of Valandria is meant to be an escape from our world! It's filled with wonder and mystery! From the Boiling Desert to the Mossy Void the world of Valandria holds so many surprises! Join me as we uncover this world and create memories that will last a lifetime!

This is an Ongoing campaign with heavy Roleplay aspects. We are beginner-friendly and willing to show anyone the ropes. If you have questions about the world or the campaign my discord is below. I have spent hours pouring into the details of this world in an effort to create a DND experience like no other. I have used voice actors to narrate sections of the world as well as hired professional writers to help with world-building. COME JOIN THE ADVENTURE!

Had a Member drop out due to life conflicts. Adults only Add me on discord for more information and a faster response @ Tman8715#2718 We meet at 1 pm PST every Sunday

Campaign Type: Episodic
Game Frequency: Weekly on Sundays at 1:00 PM PST
Primary Language: English
Camera Needed: No
Audio: Yes

Player Experience Level: Everyone is welcome
GM Experience Level: High
GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge: Medium
Roleplaying Level: High
Combat Level: Medium
Puzzle Level: Low
Mature Content (18+): Yes

OTHER GAME DETAILS
Starting Level: 11
Ending Level: 18
Character Restrictions: Good aligned, only core classes and races, must work with me to fit your character into the world
Genre Fantasy
Ruleset / Setting D&D 5E / Homebrew
Starting level 11