PDA

View Full Version : I know it's probably OCD but...

gmdmb3
January 3rd, 2022, 00:11
I am trying to place some map tiles and I know the tiles are EXACTLY the same size because I mad them myself but the only way FGU will let me place them offsets one from the other. i have tried Ctrl for fine tuning movement but it won't place where I want it to go. can anyone clue me in to what I might be doing wrong, please.

LordEntrails
January 3rd, 2022, 00:16
Well, a couple of possibilities;

1) They are not really the same size. If you post them here people can verify that.
2) You don't have snap to grid on, delete both, turn it on and them replace them
3) You are zoomed in so far that you are witnessing mathematical errors in the display and actually are coincident.

gmdmb3
January 3rd, 2022, 16:05
Well, a couple of possibilities;

1) They are not really the same size. If you post them here people can verify that.
2) You don't have snap to grid on, delete both, turn it on and them replace them
3) You are zoomed in so far that you are witnessing mathematical errors in the display and actually are coincident.

Snap to grid is on in fact I never turn it off

it is also not EVERY tile that places improperly

LordEntrails
January 3rd, 2022, 16:25
Can you post the images or the campaign so we can investigate?

gmdmb3
January 3rd, 2022, 16:32
Can you post the images or the campaign so we can investigate?

I posted 2 of the image files in question. But I think the deleting everything and replacing them is working so far

LordEntrails
January 3rd, 2022, 16:40
Sorry, did not realize those were the actual images. You got it working as expected now?

gmdmb3
January 3rd, 2022, 16:44
I THINK so thank you for the help.

LordEntrails
January 3rd, 2022, 17:04
Sure, let us know if it comes back.