PDA

View Full Version : LFP D&D 5e UTC+0 (UK)

blacklibrary
January 2nd, 2022, 13:15
LFP D&D 5e UTC+0 (UK)
FG License: Ultimate (Unity, you will need a free license)
Game System: Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons

Time Zone: UTC +0
Day of week and time: 19:00 - 23:00 hrs Saturday Weekly

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
Syrinscape for music and sound effects. Free account required.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Up to you!
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 current. 1 needed.
Character starting level & equipment: 1, basic gear.
Character restrictions: None (within reason).

Details of your scenario:

I am running a 5e campaign set in the Sword Coast area of Faerun. I am using the original 1st Edition box set so this is Faerun when the campaign setting had just been released and was expected to be developed by the DM. Expect to adventure in a very different world than Faerun's current incarnation.

The party will come together on the Sword Coast and where you go, and what you do, will be entirely up to you. This will be a party driven campaign where your character's background and motivation will determine the adventures you have.

You will be expected to create a motivated character who is willing to drive the campaign in concert with the rest of the group.

I will be drawing on a lot of resources from published as well as unpublished materials, so I would prefer players who aren't familiar with existing 5e published modules.

I have been DMing for about 30 years. I can promise a fairly professional weekly gaming night for anyone willing to commit to the group.

This group will be ideal for someone looking to get into fifth edition for the first time and wants to commit to a weekly games night.

***Please note the UTC +0 timezone. We are based in the UK and play UTC +0, this changes with British Summer Time to UTC +1 ***

Cyren41k
January 2nd, 2022, 22:32
Hello, I've been looking for a game that fits me for quite some time and what you're suggesting seems like a great fit. I'm ready to be on time and all but I'm not new, I have about 2 years of experience and am ready to let someone new take place if you wish so.

blacklibrary
January 3rd, 2022, 10:58
I'm not necessarily looking for brand new players. It's more about familiarity with published maps. I'll PM you. Thanks.

Bloobell
January 3rd, 2022, 17:19
Hey, are you still looking for a player?
I am from Germany (so UTC+1, so timewise it would be fine with me) and I am looking to get into playing DnD. I do have PnP experience (5 years playing, 2 years DMing but only in systems other than DnD).
I do listen to a few DnD podcasts so I have a grasp on the basic rules but obviously don't know any modules.

blacklibrary
January 3rd, 2022, 17:50
I'll PM you. Thanks for the interest.

wannes37
January 4th, 2022, 15:12
Are you still looking for a player ?

blacklibrary
January 5th, 2022, 08:22
This place has been taken. Thanks all!