PDA

View Full Version : Update Shut Down Crash

andro1d
September 10th, 2007, 23:59
Hello!
Looking for some advice before anything catastrophic occurs.

I just update with new update and loaded my campaign. All seems to work fine until I go to shut down. It crashes each time.

I can load it up immediately without any issues, but my concern is down the road I lose everything.

Anyone else having similar issues since update? Any ideas on why this would occur when before the update there were no issues?

Regards,
Andro1d

Sorontar
September 11th, 2007, 00:42
I had this when I loaded Savage Worlds up but reading around it sounded like the issue with the modules being opened so I followed the advice for that and haven't had an issue since the new patch.

andro1d
September 11th, 2007, 01:51
Could you point me to the thread discussing this?
Mucho thanx!
Andro1d

Ablefish
September 11th, 2007, 05:00
I was playing around with the export commands on friday night trying to nail down exactly how they worked and then the update came online. I updated and started experiencing crash on exit as long as those modules were open (or maybe even if they were in the modules folder... wasn't really testing at the time).

Sorontar
September 11th, 2007, 10:08
Could you point me to the thread discussing this?
Mucho thanx!
Andro1d

Sorry was late last night and I was off to my pit .......... I'll have a look as soon as the caffeine kicks in.

Edit: Okay I think this was the first thread

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6750

You may get some joy stalking Joshuha's thread as I believe he has posted extensively on this.