PDA

View Full Version : LFG [pf2e] [Tues/Wednes] Flexible player with plenty of character ideas available.

HighlordSiege
January 1st, 2022, 06:18
FG License: Free
Time Zone: EST // New York Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play weekly, would prefer to. Wednesday I can do any time of the day; other days I can do at 11pm earliest. I prefer a longer session time, but don't mind.
Term: Long-Term.
Voice: Can voice chat, Discord preferably but idm.

Game System Preferred: Currently seeking Pathfinder 2e.
Game System Experience: PF2e, SF, and 5e.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm entirely fresh to using Fantasy Grounds from a player perspective, I only have visual experience from using one monitor for a table in-person.

Character Type Preferred: I don't really mind making a character that fits the party; I'm flexible in that I tend to make a character I will enjoy regardless of class or race.
I have a character in mind right now that I'm dying to try out; a Human Duskwalker Summoner.
A dragon in his past life, Njordromir dies at the hand of adventurers seeking his fortune and fame. He finds himself on the River of Souls, interrupted and taken to their Lady of Graves, and forged into a Duskwalker for either some greater purpose, or as a reward for leading an honest and honorable life being a King among dragons. Through the connection between his spirit in the Astral Plane, he aims to reclaim his seat as the mightiest dragon. Solemn does he identify as the fleshy mortal he's been reborn as; we shall see if his path is Just, or paved with bones.

About me: I'm an artist seeking professional progression at the moment while balancing a job; so my time is filled most days which is why my schedule is so fine. Mid twenties, I'm someone that love character concept creation, and really digs the roleplay aspect of TTRPGs. I much prefer a decent balance between combat and RP, and I enjoy the general quality that comes with Adventure Paths or Campaigns made by developers, as they teach me more about the world we're in. That said I don't mind seeing bending of lore or otherwise here and there. I love a relaxed group, and a group that really feels connected to their characters. Dedication and initiative.

HighlordSiege
January 11th, 2022, 04:34
Bump!