PDA

View Full Version : GM LFPs for new Pathfinder 2e Adventure --- Any Paizo adventure -- Players choose

Lord Stark
December 30th, 2021, 04:02
FG License: Players need Standard License to play ( Fantasy Grounds UNITY)
Game System: Pathfinder 2e

Time Zone: EST // UTC - 05 // New York time
Day of week and time: Thursdays 8 pm EST
If new game, planned start date: New game, starting as soon as possible
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours sessions; weekly
Term: Depends on the Adventure chosen by the players

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? NO

Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat WILL be intensive... Failing skill checks, exploration activities, or downtime activities that are explicit part of the campaign material will have consequences. (Ex: missing rewards, missing XP, story consequences, etc.)
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 players. It is the perfect group size. Small enough so that every player can shine. Also a group of 4 players will have weaknesses that in turn create challenges for the players to overcome during the campaign.
Character starting level & equipment: Depends on the Campaign (As suggested by the Campaign's Players Guide)

Character restrictions: Characters need to make sense for the Campaign setting that is chosen. (I use the Campaign's Players Guide to determine what makes sense). I allow players to pick from any of the released classes or ancestries but I might ask you to select a specific Heritage or Background if your character concept is too far off from the campaign setting.

NO Multiclass archetypes ... Sorry ... this is a pet peeve of mine and I cannot get past it. I really do not enjoy games with Multiclassing.

Common Archetypes are allowed (you must still meet the archetype requirement)

In addition, some Uncommon Archetypes will be allowed depending on the Campaign setting. (you must still meet both, the archetype regular requirement and the Access requirement if it has one.)

Only Common Feats, Backgrounds, and Spells are allowed. If you want to select an Uncommon Feat, Background, or Spell, please discuss with me first. (I usually allow them if it makes sense for the campaign and for your character)

Details of your scenario: Select from any of the Adventure Paths Or Short Adventures released by Paizo ( must be supported by Fantasy Grounds Unity)

When you apply, please rank the top 3 choices for the Adventures you want to play

Please apply using the Game Calendar link

Link to Gamecalendar page:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=6260

Darriss
December 30th, 2021, 22:55
I've never player PF2E but I would love to give it a try if you don't mind new players, I've played and DMed 1E and played and GMed D&D from 3.5 all the way to 5th, I'm flexible as a player and willing to take on what ever class or role the party needs most, I would be happy playing in any AP and mondays work best for me

Slayer1583
January 3rd, 2022, 03:13
If you're still looking for players I would be interested in joining. I'm pretty new to Pathfinder 2E, I've only recently played through the beginner box adventure. I'm not familiar with any of the adventure paths but after reading a little about them Abomination Vaults, Ruby Phoenix, and Strength of Thousands sound the most interesting to me. I'm in CST so that time would work fine for me and I can do either Monday or Thursday whichever would be more convenient for everyone else.

corwyn42
January 3rd, 2022, 21:01
I am interested. Am currently in a Pathfinder 2E game on Wednesday.

Akhazar
January 4th, 2022, 02:26
I would be like to join as well. I am free on both of the days chosen as well. With knowledge in the system, and own the book.

Cavilier102
January 6th, 2022, 19:45
I would love to join. Never played 2e but really like the rules. Played 5e for almost since it came out off and on. Free both evenings so I can make either one work. The dungeon crawl style abomination vault looks fun. Thanks.for reading

FlyingCodpiece
January 7th, 2022, 05:43
I would love to give 2E a try. 1st edition was my first foray into "D&D". Since then I've been the "always DM, never player" for a number of PF1st Ed, D&D 5e and Starfinder games. Running Curse of Strahd for my family right now and loving it, but I really need to get some PC action in to keep me grounded.

My Campaign choices would be:

1st - Extinction Curse
2nd - Strength of Thousands
3rd - Agents of Edgewatch

Obviously I'm skewing RP first campaigns, not because I'm basically brand new to 2E, but I'd really like to inhabit a single character for a change. I would prefer Mondays but could make Thursday work, though I may be 30 mins late (only able to really listen in or text) on a somewhat consistent basis.

Lord Stark
January 8th, 2022, 17:41
Please read information on Game Calendar for this game.
If you are still interested, please apply using the Game Calendar link.

Lord Stark
January 9th, 2022, 23:22
Need 1 more player lets go !!

RawBerry4000
January 10th, 2022, 08:30
Hey there!! I've played P2E a little bit, but I've read through the handbook a few times so I think I have a decent grasp of the mechanics. I also have a great deal of experience with Fantasy Ground. As for my top three choices for adventure paths I'd rank them in order (1 being highest):

1) Kindled Magic
2) Strength of Thousands
3) Abomination Vault

Runner-up) Rise of the Runelords AP

Please let me know if you still have any room!

Lord Stark
January 10th, 2022, 14:02
Need one More Player. Apply using the Calendar link below