PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 4-6 Players - Monday Nights 19:00 - 23:00 GMT - 5E Homebrew Campaign

humby
December 28th, 2021, 01:31
The group is now full, thanks for your interest!

FG License: FG Unity Ultimate (Players need free demo version or better).
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: GMT
Day of week and time: Monday, 19:00 [Link to Time Zone Converter] (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220110T190000&p1=tz_gmt&p2=tz_ct&p3=tz_et&p4=tz_pt)
If new game, planned start date: Monday, 10th January 2022
Planned Duration & Frequency: ~4 hours, weekly.
Term: Long-term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: About 50:50, but can vary depending on choices the players make.
Number of Players in game & needed: New campaign, looking for 4-6 players
Character starting level & equipment: Starting at level 1, standard starting equipment with the addition of an ammo container for any ranged weapons and any tools the character is proficient in.
Character restrictions: Any character class and background from the core books (Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Volo's Guide to Monsters and Tasha's Cauldron of Everything). Character race can be any from Dragonborn, Dwarf, Elf, Firbolg, Gnome, Goblin, Goliath, Half-Elf, Halfling, Half-Orc, or Human. No -Variant or Evil characters please.

Details of the scenario:
The campaign takes place in the homebrew world of Aettenon, where mercenaries and adventurers must prove themselves to the Imperial Mercenaries Guild before they are allowed to take on contracts. To that end, the players' characters have spent the last month training in the guildhouse in the city of Bral and are now ready to proceed on to their first real assignment...

Once the group have obtained their memberships, there will be plenty of work for them to undertake, based on the rumours flying around the city - why are people going missing along the High Road? Why does a minor country lord have his entire guard standing out in the fields outside his home? Where did Earl Droyn get his new acquisition and why is he throwing a party to celebrate?

To spice things up even further, there is a persistant rumour in the guildhouse that the Guild is looking to expand to a new city, which should be a lucrative opportunity for those who are assigned to the expedition. First, however, you'll need to earn your places...

Rilljin
December 28th, 2021, 17:51
Would be interested in joining. My timezone is UTC/GMT +1 (Germany). I'm quite familiar with Fantasy Grounds, have about four years experience as a player and two and a half years as a DM.

Rilljin#5271 on Discord.

humby
December 28th, 2021, 18:32
Would be interested in joining. My timezone is UTC/GMT +1 (Germany). I'm quite familiar with Fantasy Grounds, have about four years experience as a player and two and a half years as a DM.

Rilljin#5271 on Discord.

Hi Rilljin, I've sent you some details via PM.

MrRogueToYou
December 29th, 2021, 02:03
Rogue#7108 on Discord. I've only played maybe a year/year and half on Fantasy Ground with a good understanding of the system.

ShottyMonster
December 29th, 2021, 11:27
I'd be interested to join. I'm not super experienced with DnD tabletop, but have played before. I know how to use Fantasy Grounds. I'm in the UK (UTC+0) and can do Monday evenings.

humby
December 29th, 2021, 17:05
Hi MrRogueToYou and ShottyMonster, I've sent you both a PM with some details.

Pneamonic
December 29th, 2021, 19:25
Pneamonic #7828 on Discord. I'd love a chance to be a player character again and I have a good understanding of the fantasy grounds system.

ratzorg
December 29th, 2021, 20:51
I would totally be interested in joining this! My time zone is PST and i have good experience DMing with FGU.

lucs#7822 on Discord.

humby
December 29th, 2021, 22:22
Hi Pnaemonic and ratzorg, have also sent a PM with details to you.

Skewr
December 29th, 2021, 23:28
Interested, time zone is CST, I have DM'd and played in FG Classic. I have unity but haven't used it much yet.

JaymzLuke
December 29th, 2021, 23:29
Hey would love to get on a new campaign. Very familiar with 5ed and have used fantasy grounds off and on for about three years now so no beginner but no expert either.

Islarian
December 30th, 2021, 18:01
Humby

Fighterbot#2152, I'm a retired electrician and was hoping you have a spot open? I'm in a long term game on Th and every other Sunday since April of this year. looking to fill some voids in my schedule and the time that you have set up would work out really well for me. i've been playoing D&D off and on since the early 80's. I live to far from friends and family to have anysolid gaming time since we moved. Thanks

humby
December 31st, 2021, 10:07
Thanks for your interest everyone, but I believe our group is now full.