PDA

View Full Version : moderation of vtt

toastsniffer187
December 26th, 2021, 03:16
I have noticed atleast 10-15% of the posts lack a vtt and lic. I have messaged these individuals and 80% of the time its because they are on the foundry using our forums. Should we not force people to say that FG is being used or bring the post down instantly? This sniping is hurting SW and the FG community.

damned
December 26th, 2021, 04:14
Yes. If it is for another platform you should report it.

LordEntrails
December 26th, 2021, 04:37
Any posts you see that do not specify the platform or you suspect are for another platform, use the report post button and we will investigate. We appreciate your assistance in this. I have checked myself at times, but have not found any myself.

toastsniffer187
December 26th, 2021, 22:32
I say this because I have signed up for a Starfinder game and 2 PF2 games that 2 were on foundry and 1 was on discord and battle was done on roll20. Then i realised the comminality between these 3 games were they never specified a system. I just assumed it was FGC/U since we are on the forums for said program. And foundry and most other VTT's do not have such a lively forum base as we do here at SW FG. And I do not want to see it erode away. It is a big positive for SW/FG that we have a forums like this. I tried the foundry and requested my money back. And a lot of it had to do with the automation was not as good and there is a lot more set up as a GM and finding a game/players was a lot more of a chore than here at SW/FG.

Once I found out I was not playing on FGC/U I dropped those games and let them know I didnt appreciate the slight deception. But most players do not care the system I just like supporting the system I believe in.