PDA

View Full Version : Mutants and Masterminds 2.0 ruleset

batman
September 9th, 2007, 09:47
I have Fantasy Grounds 1.5. I know its been brought up a few times, but does anyone have a Mutants and Masterminds ruleset?

Robin Shirewood
November 12th, 2007, 13:32
The call is seconded for a M&M 2e Ruleset.... does it exist? I am looking to run a Freedom City Campaign on FG 2 if I can get it.

BrokenWind
January 20th, 2008, 02:54
I third this one if someone had a FGII ruleset or charsheet out there I would happily run a game for it

psicodelix
February 11th, 2008, 11:59
Hi, I have FGII and MM 2.0, and and I was planning to develop the character sheet for that system, even if someone helps me with the graphic design we could do an entire ruleset.

Someone interested?

Malovech
February 11th, 2008, 22:09
Hi, I have FGII and MM 2.0, and and I was planning to develop the character sheet for that system, even if someone helps me with the graphic design we could do an entire ruleset.

Someone interested?

I do web/graphic design for a living, so I could totally help you with that aspect. I have done some ruleset work as well (true20), but I am far from skilled in that arena. Let me know, as I would love to have this ruleset.

psicodelix
February 12th, 2008, 08:45
I do web/graphic design for a living, so I could totally help you with that aspect. I have done some ruleset work as well (true20), but I am far from skilled in that arena. Let me know, as I would love to have this ruleset.

Ok, i would like to have a true20 setting sheet/ruleset too, so if you want we could work together. I'm going to start with the changes in the character sheet (toughness save, damage module, etc). You could start designing the desktop background and the character sheet frame. I you have any question contact me.

Robin Shirewood
April 17th, 2008, 01:17
I as well would kill for the M&M 2e ruleset for FG... :rv: I even have my 'killing you guy' bandana.

I'm also wanting to run a M&M 2e game using FG II.
How badly do I wanna run it?
Hell, I'll personally pay whoever mades the thing $50 via paypal for a good working ruleset and char sheet setup on FG... PM me if your interested.

I would do it myself, but I have no idea how... I'm a storyteller, not a computer wiz.

Anybody willing to take me up on this offer?

Robin Shirewood
May 5th, 2008, 12:24
:cry: well... I am guessing by lack of attention that nobody else is interested. well... bah. :(

ShadowedKnight
May 5th, 2008, 12:55
I can't make any thing like a character sheet or whatever for FG because I too am not a software wiz (I do hardware :-/). I, however, would love to see a M&M 2.0 set for FG

Foen
May 5th, 2008, 15:07
There is a Legends group that already plays M&M on FG, using 2e rules on FG2.

Perhaps you should give them a shout? The guild forum for M&M is here:

Legends Guild M&M Forums (https://www.jamesdev.net/DDO/Custom3/Forum2/forum_topics.asp?FID=157)

Cheers

Stuart

Quasar
February 18th, 2009, 04:24
Looks like that forum has vanished. It would be nice to see a M&M ruleset.

Foen
February 18th, 2009, 06:06
Sorry, they stopped playing a while back and the forum was closed once it became inactive.

Foen

Quasar
February 18th, 2009, 06:40
Sorry, they stopped playing a while back and the forum was closed once it became inactive.

Foen

No need to apologise, it was an old post I dug up. I was just looking for a way to restart the conversation in the hope that someone around here had actually developed a ruleset.