PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1-5 Players PF1 Adventure Path Game

dyoung1978
December 18th, 2021, 05:34
FG License: FGU - I have Ultimate License
Game System: PF1

Time Zone: CST
Day of week and time: Friday Evening(After 6pm), Saturday Anytime, SUNDAY Ending by 9pm CST
If new game, planned start date: Open to discussion
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every 2 weeks
Term: On going until adventure ends

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on what you murder hobos like to do
Number of Players in game & needed: MAX 5
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 Max Gold, 20 Point Buy, PF1 Legal only
Character restrictions: Only official Paizo.

Details of your scenario: I am willing to run any of the scenarios but these 3 I have all the content for and readily available.
1. Reign of Winter
2. Shattered Star
3. Rise of the Runelords

Link to Game calendar page:

Vhok
December 18th, 2021, 06:56
i'd be interested but my avalability is limited for those times so if 4 more ppl are good for the same time that would be great ;), i could only do saturday 4-8 cst.
i'd be most interested in reign of winter, and then shattered star and i've played runelords.

experienced stable player.

GrnKnight74
December 18th, 2021, 17:34
I'd be interested in Friday nights. I've been playing D&D on and off for 20+ years.

mechaknight44
December 18th, 2021, 19:06
I would be interested, though it has been awhile since I have played pathfinder it would be fun to head back to where I started.

DomesticEngineer
December 19th, 2021, 03:37
I am interested. I have been playing RPGs for 30+ years and experienced with both PF1 and FG. I live in CST and have the same availability as the original post. I'll send you a PM. Please let me know if you would like additional information.

Nihthawk
December 19th, 2021, 12:59
I'd be interested in Saturday's, I have just started playing PF2, but I haven't played in a PF1 game before, and I am looking for an adventure path to get stuck into, and the game frequency is comfortable with me. I would suggest Rise of the Runelords, as I think it was the first adventure path for PF1, and a good introduction to the game. My time zone is GMT.

dyoung1978
December 20th, 2021, 07:09
I sent some of you emails. Thanks guys!

GrnKnight74
December 21st, 2021, 00:05
I've not seen any email yet.
Thanks!

Grey Mage
December 21st, 2021, 00:10
I would be interested in Rise of the Runelords on Saturdays... Please get back to me.

Nihthawk
December 21st, 2021, 06:48
I've not seen any email yet.
Thanks!

Me neither.