PDA

View Full Version : The New "Select Decal" Option

Baron28
December 17th, 2021, 00:13
How do I add my own decal to this? I had this ability via an extension, "5E Quick Reference Desktop Decals" where I could select a decal for the desktop that could be used by players and GM as a quick reference guide to the 5E ruleset.

Sulimo
December 17th, 2021, 00:19
See video 27 here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?55797-How-do-I-in-Unity).

As long as your image exists in Assets (which you can import from local file system (https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGCP/pages/996640166/Working+with+Images+as+the+GM#Importing-Images-into-Fantasy-Grounds)), you can choose any image.

Moon Wizard
December 17th, 2021, 01:25
Any image asset file located under /images/decals within your data folder, your campaign folder or any modules installed will show up in the Background Decal selection window available in the Options section.

The old method of requiring extensions has been completely removed.

Regards,
JPG

Ajantear
December 17th, 2021, 19:23
Any image asset file located under /images/decals within your data folder, your campaign folder or any modules installed will show up in the Background Decal selection window available in the Options section.

Regards,
JPG

Thank you!

Pharo
January 5th, 2022, 04:24

Regards,
JPG

Since this thread was close to the answer. SO for desktop extensions that were created previously that used to add entired custom desktops tweaks plus a new decals, we no longer can add the decal image via an extension? We have to move the decal to a module?

damned
January 5th, 2022, 04:39
Yes.

LordEntrails
January 5th, 2022, 04:39
Since this thread was close to the answer. SO for desktop extensions that were created previously that used to add entired custom desktops tweaks plus a new decals, we no longer can add the decal image via an extension? We have to move the decal to a module?
Correct and Correct. Or just add the image to the campaign and set it as the decal.