PDA

View Full Version : LFP 2-3 FOR A LONG TERM CAMPAIGN on Tuesday DAYS

Ron Lumsden
December 15th, 2021, 07:44
Game is full, Thank you to all that applied

Experienced DM looking for 3-4 players to create an epic story together.

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity- DM has Ultimate License, no purchase necessary.
Game System:5e with some home-brew

NOT looking for a rules lawyer or someone not interested in contributing to a good story.
I want players too want to think about putting some reality into the fantasy. EX, Why would your character do this, as apposed to just min/max.

Time Zone: CST (USA)
Day of week and time: Looking to host a TUESDAY DAY game, something that runs 4 ish hours but ends by 3pm CST

Planned Duration & Frequency: 4ish hour sessions scheduled with a quick BIO-break as needed. We will meet EVERY week.

Term: LONT TERM COMMITMENT IS REQUIRED;
Looking to start ASAP. will start with a session zero so players can introduce themselves and work out a backstory.

Text or Voice: Voice and text
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, possible in future - looking into this

Roleplay & Combat mix: Campaign has been pretty heavy RP so far. DM encourages RP but still plenty of combat. DM will lean heavily on RP as descriptions of NPCs/Combat actions and spells.
As well as describing hits and misses.
Expect players to want to do the same.

Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 2 player, and looking to fill to 2 more spots.
Looking for players that are willing to work together for the greater good of the Swordcoast, with the understanding that you are all individuals

Character starting level & equipment: This adventure will start at 1rst level and I have planned material to get up to 15th. I prefer point-buy for stats so that party starts mostly equal

Character restrictions: DM has MOST source material and books. No restrictions beyond what I don't own, NO Unearthed Arcana .

Details of your scenario: Will be discussed at session zero - but think regular 5E that leans Heavily into character growth and development.
I also require Players to use the tower on skill checks that they wouldn't obviously know succeeded, Like stealth or intuition

As a note before you apply;
I don't bother to balance encounters, if something appears to be too tough perhaps it is, and another way should be thought about.
Combat isn't always the best solution.

I also lean heavily into the use of whispers and the language features in FG, things might be going on without your character knowing or understanding.
I never hide my rolls, I let the dice decide.
Chaotic Neutral DM, I hope and pray for the best outcomes for my players, but won't protect them from themselves.

frzp
December 15th, 2021, 13:40
I am interested in joining your campaign. What information do you need from me and what is your preferred way of communicating?

Discord ID: Frzp#3904

Scott

Rogich
December 15th, 2021, 16:30
I'm interested. You can reach me on Discord Rogich#4211. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ron Lumsden
December 16th, 2021, 00:46
Hello Scott, I would love to chat either Sunday or Monday morning, as I haven't made any selection yet.
think about the character or concept your wanting to play and well chat about it.
Thanks

frzp
December 16th, 2021, 00:48
10-4. Let me know what time works for you.

Grey Wolf Knight
December 16th, 2021, 07:19
Please disregard. Realized I have a scheduling conflict so cannot join.

Ron Lumsden
December 18th, 2021, 19:00
hello frzp,
that time works great for me,
if you could send back the questionnaire that I sent you, that would be great,
hope your weekend is great.
Ron

Angieathome
December 18th, 2021, 20:08
My husband and I are looking for a group and yours sounds great. We're both ready to fully commit to a long term campaign. Please let me know what info you'll need to help you decide if we're a good fit for you.

Ron Lumsden
December 19th, 2021, 15:35
thanks for the positive thought Angie, MSG sent

frzp
December 20th, 2021, 02:49
Ron,

I have not received a questionaire

Ron Lumsden
December 20th, 2021, 08:47
Ron,

I have not received a questionaire

Apologies, Questionnaire sent to you

o0Blackfly0o
December 20th, 2021, 19:49
Hello and well met! I would be very interested in joining this campaign if you still have slots avaialable? I work from home and have a very flexible schedule and could def play on Tuesday during the day. Flexible on character type and I think it would be fun to be a roleplay oriented group. If your not full id love to chat and see if I can fit into your game. Thanks!

Skewr
December 20th, 2021, 22:46
Interested, send me a PM or message me on Discord if another player you still desire.

Skewr#5052