PDA

View Full Version : [5e][CST/UTC-6][LGBTQ+ Friendly] long term homebrew game

Azronical
December 15th, 2021, 06:16
I'm Az (26 he/him), looking to relax and have a fun time with D&D.hopeing to play in a relaxed game.

About me:
• Available Thurs Fri Sat, preferably starting after 6pm CST.
• I much prefer the more laid back personalities over groups the get competitive.
• I’m hard to offend and love some good humor (unless it’s a serious character moment, let’s not undermine it).
• No grimdark. I play D&D to smile.
• It can take me a session or so to overcome that initial shyness.

For 5e:
• I’m very experienced, having played and have played most modules.
• Homebrew preferred. I’m very flexible to the setting.
• Looking for around 50/50 combat to roleplay, perhaps leaning in favor of rp.
• I prefer longer-running campaigns as I really want to delve into how the group interacts and their stories. I have completed a multi-year, level 1-20 campaign in the past. I will make commitments to long games.
• Willing to join existing campaigns at any level, and willing to play with newer players or DM

Character ideas:
• A dragonborn artificer (or wizard, if it fits the setting better) with a military heritage. They were disapproved of by their family but found understanding in their artificer uncle. Despite the bullying, they have hope that people are good and have the view that no one is going to help you enjoy life unless you help yourself. They seek to discover more magic (and friends).
• A sorcerer who finds their own powers terrifying and is trying to find a way to contain them.
• Kobold warlock whose patron is an ancient silver dragon.
• A caster who is part of a community that only lets you rank up when you learn higher level spells. Problem is he only uses cantrips (Would require warmage homebrew. very open to changes to it as dm sees fit. Only class I know that makes concept possible.)
Comment or chat me if you think I'd be a good fit!

Octopi
December 15th, 2021, 21:18
Is a game starting from 9:30 to 12:00 EST too late for you?
I have an ongoing campaign that could use 1 more player. On Thursdays. And will start a Campaign on Fridays(same time) on January.

Azronical
December 16th, 2021, 15:10
Sadely the Thursday slot got taken up. And honestly might be too late even for the friday on second thought. Thanks for the offer tho!

Azronical
December 21st, 2021, 02:23
Still searching all tho Wed is no longer on the table.

JaymzLuke
December 29th, 2021, 23:56
Hey if you still need one for Thursday nights those times work for me.