PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 1 Male Player LF Weeknight or Weekend Game; 5E EST (-5), USA

ShadowMystik
December 13th, 2021, 23:07
FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate Lifetime license
Time Zone: Eastern Time, USA, (-5 UTC)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available 7 days/week, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.. Prefer a minimum of three hour sessions
Term: Long term campaign or sizable module. Not really interested in one-shots
Voice: Discord for voice: ShadowMystik (-5)#4532, No camera at this moment

Game System Preferred: Dungeons and Dragons 5E
Game System Experience: Advanced Dugeons and Dragons 1 - 3.5, Dungeons and Dragons 5. Been playing Dungeons and Dragons since 1978. Played competively during the 80's winning West Coast tournaments, Pacificon, Origns, OrCon, etc. consistently.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new to Fantasy grounds but have invested heavily in content as well as a lifetime Ultimate Unity license for hosting and gameplay.
Fanatasy Grounds Content:
Modules:
Wizards of the Coast: Players Handbook Deluxe, Monster Manual Deluxe, Dungeon Master's Guide, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Elemental Evil Player's Guide, Volo's Guide to Monsters, Xanathar's Guide To Everything, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, Fizban's Treasury of Dragons; Mythic Odysseys of Theros, Curse of Strahd, Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft.

Dungeonmaster's Guild, Rob Twohy: 5E Random Trap Tables, 5E Reincarnation Race Table, 5E Spells (and Cantrips) Known, Prepared, Recovery per Class, 5E Trinkets table (with Items), 5E Backgrounds & Class Equipment Bundles, 5E Background Proficiencies, Languages and Features, 5E Conditions and Effects, 5E Effects coding - Class Features, 5E Effects Coding - Feats, 5E Effects Coding - Race Traits, 5E Effects Coding - Spells, 5E Feat List with Benefits, 5E Items Effects Coding - Adventuring Gear, 5E Items Effects Coding - Armor, 5E Items Effects Coding - Potions, 5E Items Effects Coding - Rings, 5E Items Effects Coding - Rods, 5E Items Effects Coding - Staffs, 5E Items Effects Coding - Wands, 5E Items Effects Coding - Weapons, 5E Items Effects Coding - Wondrous Items, 5E Race Ability Modifiers & Key Class Stats.

Diablobob and Rob Twohy: Critically Awsome Essentials - Generic Token Swapper, Critically Awsome Essentials Module - 5E DM Tools, Critically Awsome Essentials Module - 5E Player Tools, Critically Awsome Essentials Module - One Click Druid, Critically Awsome Essentials Module - One Click More, Better Module Window, Token Share Module, Fantasy Grounds Portals Instructions.

Extensions:
Unity Compatible 5E Critically Awsome Essentials, Unity Compatible Better Module Window, Unity Compatible Enhanced Spell Window, 5E - Generic Actions FGU, 5E - Polymorphism FGU, 5E (and more) Equipped Effects FGU, 5E (and more) Map Parcel FGU, LinkFill

Character Type Preferred: I really prefer to play support type character (Cleric, Druid, Bard) or generalist character. I do not enjoy being the heavy damage dealer, physical or magical. I instead prefer to play characters that are unique and use their abilities to keep the party moving forward. That includes being the "Face".

About me: I am very serious and do not care for silly, combat heavy games. I prefer balanced games of equal parts combat, social, exploration, survival. I am a character development heavy, story oriented player. I play my characters as though the game were a real life. This means that I will use social interaction heavily, think things through and will more often than not seek to avoid combat. I do not run from a necessary combat but neither do I plunge into combat for its own sake. This means no Hack and Slash/Monte Hall/Murder Hoboes games. I prefer low magic games where magical items are truly rare and precious treasures. I am a 56 year old man that believes in respect and tolerance. I will not put up with derogatory behavior of any sort (unless it is applicable to gameplay). I do not appreciate coarse language (again, unless it fits into the gameplay). In other words, I would like a game where the players are their characters, not pretending to be their characters.