PDA

View Full Version : Double and triple posting

thebuda
December 13th, 2021, 05:57
This is our first time using Conan 2d20 ruleset, and we hit a weird issue. With 4 PCs in the game, whenever Cahir rolled it showed up 3 times, Alan's showed up twice, Steve and Finn were normal. It was consistent for the whole battle, but it stopped when we went to a new map.

MadBeardMan
February 7th, 2022, 13:29
This is our first time using Conan 2d20 ruleset, and we hit a weird issue. With 4 PCs in the game, whenever Cahir rolled it showed up 3 times, Alan's showed up twice, Steve and Finn were normal. It was consistent for the whole battle, but it stopped when we went to a new map.

Hi,

I've never seen this in any of the rulesets I write/play, but it's possible that a dodgy internet could have caused it.

If it happens again I'd post in the House of Healing forum so the SmiteWorks support can take a look.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?107-The-House-of-Healing-Unity (this is for FGU only, if you play using Classic there's another forum).

Cheers,
MBM

Trenloe
February 7th, 2022, 13:49
It's because those PCs had multiple targets - you can see that in the CT. Alan was targeting Pirate 12 and Pirate 14; Tahir was targeting Pirate 6, Pirate 12 and Pirate 14.