PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game SAT or SUN EST US Time Zone prefer 5E

mayskp
December 10th, 2021, 01:57
FG License: Unity Paid
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekend play preferred, frequency I am open to what works best for the group!
Term: Just looking to play. I'd love to find a long term group, but a game is a game!
Voice: Available. I have discord and am open to download whatever softwhere is sed.

Game System Preferred: 5e preferred, but open to anything.
Game System Experience: All of my experience is on the DND side. I've played a bit of pathfinder, 3.5, and 5e. I am still comparatively new, but know the pointy end from the hilt of my sword.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: All of my tabletop experience is on FG. I know the basics, and am a quick learner.

Character Type Preferred: I am most comfortable with fighter mechanics, but open to playing whatever the group needs.
About me: Hello! I'm Kyle. I'm 30 years old and have a pretty busy schedule in my life. With that, I really enjoy playing RPG games! It's an awesome way for me to be able to unwind from the week, so I am super enthusiastic when I play. I love the RP aspect, but prefer a solid mix of combat/RP. I'm super laid back and like to go with the flow. I love to have a relaxed environment, but with a family and career, I am definitely looking for a more mature crowd. If you think I might be a fit in your group, let me know!

Glorwin
December 11th, 2021, 19:30
What’s your discord. Our Saturday group might need a player..