PDA

View Full Version : Not seeing discount from Paizo account sync on Strength of Thousands modules

flashgordon
December 3rd, 2021, 22:00
I own the pdfs for the strength of thousands adventure path via paizo, but I am not seeing the discount being applied to the adventure path module on fantasy grounds.

Trenloe
December 3rd, 2021, 22:03
Already reported here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?71529-Paizo-Synchronisation-not-pulling-all-my-purchases

It's being looked into.

flashgordon
December 3rd, 2021, 22:18
I am now noticing that when I purchased part 1, the discount also failed to apply. Is there a way I can request a refund for the difference?

Trenloe
December 3rd, 2021, 22:19
I am now noticing that when I purchased part 1, the discount also failed to apply. Is there a way I can request a refund for the difference?
Email [email protected]

spoonhead
December 4th, 2021, 09:38

It applied discount on my purchase.

ddavison
December 4th, 2021, 15:55
AP 1 was properly set up for the Bundle discounts. AP 2 was not. I am working to remedy that now.

ddavison
December 4th, 2021, 16:00
Please go to Store > Sync Paizo Purchases and then click on Retrieve Paizo Purchases. Then try adding AP 2 to your cart. You should get a discount for $17.99.

-Doug

spoonhead
December 5th, 2021, 07:27
Please go to Store > Sync Paizo Purchases and then click on Retrieve Paizo Purchases. Then try adding AP 2 to your cart. You should get a discount for $17.99.

-Doug

It's just a shame you don't get the full discount when buying the module at the bundle price if you already have the pdf from Paizo. I think I 'm going to have to buy my Paizo products here first to get the bundle price, and then get the pdf free, rather than buy the pdf first. I know I've raised this before, but still doesn't feel right.

flashgordon
December 6th, 2021, 19:07
It's just a shame you don't get the full discount when buying the module at the bundle price if you already have the pdf from Paizo. I think I 'm going to have to buy my Paizo products here first to get the bundle price, and then get the pdf free, rather than buy the pdf first. I know I've raised this before, but still doesn't feel right.

Having the Paizo subscription doesn't let you do this unfortunately.

spoonhead
December 6th, 2021, 19:27
Having the Paizo subscription doesn't let you do this unfortunately.

I don’t have a subscription. I just buy the PDFs. But because Smiteworks are a fair way behind Paizo releases, it’s been that I’ve ended up getting them here after they’ve been released. So I lose out on the bundle discount. So the only solution I can see, is to wait until released here, and then get the pdf for free.

myyra
December 7th, 2021, 09:57
I don’t have a subscription. I just buy the PDFs. But because Smiteworks are a fair way behind Paizo releases, it’s been that I’ve ended up getting them here after they’ve been released. So I lose out on the bundle discount. So the only solution I can see, is to wait until released here, and then get the pdf for free.

It would be kind of nice if FantasyGrounds offered a possibility to pre-purchase the modules when Paizo has PDF:s out. Would be nice for those of us who live outside US, for whom the subscriptions aren't really a great option because of shipping.