PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Campaign

Von Stalhein
September 4th, 2007, 12:15
Greetings,

I'm an experienced roleplayer and DM who finds himself in the abhorrent position of currently having no group to play with. I'm proficient with both 3.5e, and d20 Modern, but I have also used other systems and in some respects I would like to try out anything new.

With regards to time, I am in the GMT timezone. I'm available to play Friday evenings from 7pm UK time onwards, and more or less all day Saturday (though I prefer not to be ending after 11pm on that day, since I need to rise early on Sundays).

Looking forward very much to roleplaying with you,

-- VS

joshuha
September 4th, 2007, 12:21
P.S. It also occurs to me to mention that I am only in possession of FG1, not FG2. I hope there are still some FG1 games running here.

Any reason for this? The upgrade to 2.0 is free and available on the website. 99% of D&D/D20 games have moved on to 2.0 because of the vast improvements to speed up the game. The only games usually left are 1.5 are for rulesets that haven't been converted to 2.0 yet but thats not an issue with D&D/D20.

Von Stalhein
September 4th, 2007, 12:54
Any reason for this? The upgrade to 2.0 is free and available on the website. 99% of D&D/D20 games have moved on to 2.0 because of the vast improvements to speed up the game. The only games usually left are 1.5 are for rulesets that haven't been converted to 2.0 yet but thats not an issue with D&D/D20.

That reason was I didn't realise it was a free upgrade! :) Guess that shows me.

EDIT: Installed FG II and deleted the now-defunct notice in the original post. Thanks Joshuha. :)

scytale2
September 4th, 2007, 18:49
UK Thursday Night Roleplayers could be worth checking out.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=194

I also have a slot on Saturday 7pm for W1 Bloodsworn Vale

PM me, if interested.

Waldo Pepper
September 4th, 2007, 18:57
We also have a European Friday night Savage Worlds game group that's now up and running (8-11pm GMT+1) if you're interested in some SW gaming.

VenomousFiligree
September 4th, 2007, 19:28
If you want to give Savage Worlds a try there's a session here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7063) waiting to be finalised.

:)
MB