PDA

View Full Version : Transparent Images

mhossom
November 30th, 2021, 22:11
Greetings All,

I recently picked up the Spell Template Art Pack.

Is it possible to set the transparency of the spell images? In particular, so I can still see the grid through the image.

Thank you.

Moon Wizard
December 1st, 2021, 02:41
There is no way to change the transparency of an image in FGU; but I'll bring your feedback up on the pack internally.

Regards,
JPG

mhossom
December 1st, 2021, 02:51
Right on. Thank you for your response.

Another option would be to put an optional grid on the images.

The generic templates work great. I would prefer to slap that big fireball on the map and have my players freak out.

Moon Wizard
December 1st, 2021, 03:59
@ddavison just reminded me that you can already do this by changing the tint of the image graphic using the Layers mode selection tool to select the image, then lower the transparency slider using the Tint button.

Regards,
JPG

mhossom
December 1st, 2021, 12:53
WOO HOO!!!

Once I get home, I'll give that a try. Thanks again.

Frodie
December 1st, 2021, 16:01
Ok, how do you do that with tokens? Do you have to convert them all to an image?

Kelrugem
December 1st, 2021, 16:55
Ok, how do you do that with tokens? Do you have to convert them all to an image?

Yes, I think so; tokens have no transparency setting for tokens, only for assets :)

mhossom
December 1st, 2021, 22:46
Worked like a charm. Thank you for the assist.

BillyBoBobBrain
January 4th, 2024, 04:06
> you can already do this by changing the tint of the image graphic using the Layers mode selection tool to select the image, then lower the transparency slider using the Tint button.

For anybody like me who struggles with this in the future: using the Tint button, you select the 'A' slider, which sets the transparency.