PDA

View Full Version : Extension or Tool that Makes Creating a Library Reference Easy?

kronovan
November 24th, 2021, 00:58
I'm aware of the SW Enhanced Library tool for Savage Worlds, but I'm wondering if there's such an extension for creating a Player readable reference for other rulesets. I'm really looking for a way to avoid wading through all the cryptic tags, text and codes in a client.xml or db.xml file.

GunnarGreybeard
November 24th, 2021, 01:31
From what I understand there is something called "Project: Author (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41833-Project-Author)" that might do what you need.

superteddy57
November 24th, 2021, 01:37
The newest build on the TEST server has a reference manual builder built into FG.

kronovan
November 24th, 2021, 04:47
Many thanks for the replies. Excellent info, I'll check into both of those. It's been a while since I used the Test server, but IIRC I need to create a new campaign shell to use it - is that correct?

damned
November 24th, 2021, 04:52
TEST will go live within 2 weeks (I believe).
Easier to wait unless you are in a hurry.
Author is also excellent.

kronovan
November 24th, 2021, 15:41
OK, well I sub'd to Author and it's proving to be a terrific tool. I'm finding it to be very logical and easy to use. I'm a person that loves outlining software, so its ordered, numeric approach seems to be a good fit. I'll check into the reference manual builder once it's gone live. Thanks again for the info and suggestions.