PDA

View Full Version : SFS The Starfinder Four vs. The Hardlight Harlequin SAT November 27th @ 6.30 PM UTC

stephan_
November 23rd, 2021, 13:31
Four 4th level pregens.

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=6228), stating which character you'd like to play.

Please schedule around 4 hours for the game.

"Players who play through The Starfinder Four vs. the Hardlight Harlequin as well as GMs who run the adventure can apply the adventure’s Chronicle Sheet to any level 1-4 Starfinder Society Organized Play character. Players and GMs must decide which character to apply credit to when they receive the Chronicle Sheet. The Chronicle Sheet gives 1 Experience Point(s), 2 Reputation with one faction, and credits as listed on the Chronicle Sheet. A character can also attempt one Day Job roll to earn income per XP earned, using a skill bonus from the character receiving credit. In addition, players and GMs receive Achievement Points, which they can use to purchase Starfinder Society character upgrades. This adventure is not repeatable, therefore an individual may earn a Chronicle Sheet once as player and once as GM for the adventure."

RPG Chronicles link (https://www.rpgchronicles.net/session/7ef1709c-b230-4ed1-b465-2962665ca869/pregame)

Pregens:

Chox - Agender bolida gladiator soldier 4

Error - Male android outlaw technomancer 4

Gliko - Agender raxilite icon operative

Ritta Aufenren - Female vlaka solar disciple solarian 4

About the scenario:

POWER UP!

Everyone across the galaxy enjoys the occasional diversion in a holographic amusement chamber, whether it's relaxing on a sandy beach or taking part in an action-packed adventure on a war-torn battlefield from the safety of home. But what happens when the digital settings and inhabitants of these recreations come to life and threaten a group of innocent fun seekers?

Thanks to some inadvertently malicious code created by a proud game designer, such a calamitous event has occurred on a small moon hosting an entertainment expo! The building is slowly but surely being digitized while the game designer's mind has been taken over by a comic-book villain. Only a group of newly recruited Starfinders can save the day!

In addition to this thrilling adventure, this book includes four pregenerated characters that are ready to play, with full stat blocks and backstories. The inside covers also include all of the maps needed for this adventure.

The Starfinder Four vs. The Hardlight Harlequin is a electrifying thrill ride written for the popular Starfinder Roleplaying Game. It's intended for four 4th-level members of the Starfinder Society who are looking to prove their mettle.

Written by Lyz Liddell and Landon Winkler

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds Unity (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak (Discord as a backup).

Steps before the game:

If you apply, make sure you let me know your Paizo Organized Play #, character # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG information and Teamspeak server can be found under GM announcements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Some boilerplate clarifications:

Please apply on the FG forums on both the game calendar as well as in the game thread (if multiple household members are playing, one person per household is sufficient). First, it's easier to tell how many spots are already filled that way. Second, the other players (as well as the GM) know what level and class to expect from your character (if you don't know yet, simply state TBD). Third, you'll get notified about any updates if you post in the game thread (at least about the first one). Fourth, it allows the GM to determine who applied first should it become relevant. Some exceptions might apply.

Also, please be sure to check the thread for new messages occasionally. You don't have to check each and every day or every few hours but please make sure to reply to any posts that do concern you in time. Should you remain unresponsive, I'll give the spot to a player that applied after you (as I won't know whether you are still interested in participating or not). Exceptions might apply, e.g. if you state beforehand that you won't be able to respond due to traveling.

If you apply but don't show up or drop out during the game without notice, in future games I might also give preference to other players who have a better track record of showing up. I am aware though that life and technical problems can always happen, so don't worry if you have a valid reason though.

These rules are not in place to prevent players from playing but in fact to enable players willing to play to actually do so. It's frustrating if I have to turn down players if it turns out they would in fact have been able to play.have been able to play.

Nihthawk
November 24th, 2021, 07:53
Do you have a link to review the pregens for this scenario before I decide which to one to play if enough players apply?

stephan_
November 24th, 2021, 08:16
There is no pdf I can easily link but I can try to do a handout later.

stephan_
November 24th, 2021, 13:47
Based on the calendar currently all spots filled.

I'll likely send the pdf with the pregens in a few hours (you could also get them from the adventure pdf but that's tricky to do without accidentally spoiling yourselves).

Malkavian_Andi
November 24th, 2021, 16:02
In case someone can't make it, I'll be available to jump in.

stephan_
November 24th, 2021, 17:43
If the others don't object I could see whether it's decently scalable to five players.

Nihthawk
November 25th, 2021, 07:52
I've picked Error as my pregen.

Malkavian_Andi
November 25th, 2021, 16:01
If the others don't object I could see whether it's decently scalable to five players.

I could probably bring one of my own characters in that case, since it's still only 4 pregens (and doubling pregens isn't the greatest idea).

wolaberry
November 27th, 2021, 06:50
I can take the leshy ... er .. raxelite. Too many rulesets in my head.

stephan_
November 27th, 2021, 18:13
The server is up.

stephan_
November 27th, 2021, 22:26
Chronicles sent.

The next scenario would likely be Starfinder Society Scenario #4-11: A World's Ambition (7-10).

Time slots will likely be later Saturday slot or early Sunday slot (maybe later Sunday slot but still TBD).

I know some player won't be able to make next Saturday, if anyone else has any preferences, let me know.

Malkavian_Andi
November 28th, 2021, 16:10
Chronicles sent.On that note, I also reported the session as soon as I received all the needed data, so anyone who wants to is able to download the special boon this module grants (The boon is nice but not game-breaking, and will only be useful to characters with ranks in Profession [Vidgamer]).

On the topic of next week, Saturday is definitely better for me.

jgreishaw
November 28th, 2021, 19:03
Carter and I can support Saturday too

rbeard101
November 28th, 2021, 23:21
Cant do Saturday. I need Sunday Early slot...

stephan_
December 2nd, 2021, 07:49
It looks like no SFS this week.

stephan_
December 5th, 2021, 11:17
Any interest in SFS next weekend, either on SAT later slot or SUN earlier slot?