PDA

View Full Version : LFG Forever DM looking for PF2e game

Humnhapymeal
November 13th, 2021, 04:24
FG License: I have the FG and FGU ultimate license
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am Looking for games that are hosted sunday. I can do other days but they would have to start late night (7-8 my time)
Term: Looking for a campaign to play in, Modules are fine but a homebrew campaign would be awesome.
Voice: I have a good quality mic and a quiet space to game in, so no background noises and the like.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2e, Vampire: The Masquerade 5e (I DO NOT want to play in a D&D 5e game)
Game System Experience: I have the most experience in running D&D 5e and Pathfinder 2e, i have experience in running Vampire TM, Pokémon tabletop united, Shadowrun 5e.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have been playing on FG for 3-4 years now. I am comfortable doing effect coding and managing character sheets.

Character Type Preferred: I will literally play anything, im just desperate for a game
About me: I am a chaotic player, i like to be social and talk to party members, i take notes and review them. Im fair and tolerant of other people.