Boots of the Winding Path - Missing space between prerequisite and "Item:"
Helm of Awareness - Missing space between prerequisite and "Item:"
Radiant Weapon - Missing space between prerequisite and "Item:"
Repulsion Shield - Missing space between prerequisite and "Item:"
Resistant Armor - Missing space between prerequisite and "Item:"
Spell-Refueling Ring - Missing space between prerequisite and "Item:"

Zacchaeus
November 12th, 2021, 09:13
This was all fixed in the DM module and was released on 2nd November. Make sure you have updated FGU to the latest version. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?71192-Release-Updates-for-November-2nd-2021

If you are still seeing it somewhere can you point to where exactly.

dbachen
November 12th, 2021, 14:47
This was all fixed in the DM module and was released on 2nd November. Make sure you have updated FGU to the latest version. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?71192-Release-Updates-for-November-2nd-2021

If you are still seeing it somewhere can you point to where exactly.

I'm updated from the store with a file date of 11/9

To confirm, I deleted that file, allowed a new version to download, and checked again.. still there.
Class->Artificer-> (Features) Infuse Item

Its the same feature linked at all the different levels, so it's just that single entry that's the problem

Noticed that the link you posted mentioned fixes to the DM module.. I'm specifically accessing the class through the TCoE Player's module. I didn't even check if the DMs version had the class.. The recent books tended to just have classes in the player's.

Zacchaeus
November 12th, 2021, 14:55
Ah, right I see it now. I mentioned the DM module since I had previously fixed the players module (or at least thought I had) but had missed the Dm version. Turns out I also missed the problem in the Class listing as well - I only fixed the refmanual bit. I'll get this fixed up ASAP.