PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday sale ?

Nod
November 10th, 2021, 00:36
Has anyone heard any details around the Black Friday sale for this year?

damned
November 10th, 2021, 00:56
If Steam is having one then FG usually will.

Zacchaeus
November 10th, 2021, 00:59
From what I’ve seen of other ‘Black Friday’ sales being advertised should it not really get renamed black fortnight.

Nylanfs
November 10th, 2021, 12:17
Not saying that there will be, but Doug said he is planning on doing a license key update for Steam towards the end of November (https://steamcommunity.com/app/1196310/discussions/0/2945872608892325681/#c3157580476266112693). Make of that what you will. :)

Nod
November 25th, 2021, 03:02
Okay, my prayers were answered. if you didn't notice, there is a crazy sale on bundles right now.

dellanx
November 25th, 2021, 22:32
Seems to be a discount on. Just picked up some goody's for an upcoming apocalypse in Varisia campaign starting in a year or so. Thank you SmiteWorks!

micael
November 26th, 2021, 23:31
HI guys,

I am a little disappointed- nothing reduced for black friday for forgotten realms buyers or essential buyers- I donīt understand why the big uninterested bundle "completionist" is formed at all- its much to big and much to many items inside, that are not interesting, I would buy this bundle if not all products from all worlds I am not using were also inside. Why not an eberron bundle and rashka bundle and adventures guild bundle instead. And why fisbans treasury of dragons is not in the D&D essentials bundle- its an general rule book and expansion for all worlds? So nothing reduced for me this year, because I own already essential and adventurer bundle.
Micael

ddavison
November 27th, 2021, 15:51
Sorry Micael,

In general, we are allowed to bundle items once they reach a certain size or number of items. Occasionally we will split them out as well -- like with the Essentials, Adventures, and Completionist. Those used to all be in a single, giant bundle. For some of the series that only have a handful of items, I'm not sure those will ever reach critical mass enough to make a bundle on their own.

micael
November 27th, 2021, 17:16
Sorry Micael,

In general, we are allowed to bundle items once they reach a certain size or number of items. Occasionally we will split them out as well -- like with the Essentials, Adventures, and Completionist. Those used to all be in a single, giant bundle. For some of the series that only have a handful of items, I'm not sure those will ever reach critical mass enough to make a bundle on their own.

HI Doig,

I understand your problems with bundle defining, but why fisbans treasury of dragons is not in the D&D essentials bundle like Tashas and Mordenkainens is not clear to me- its a general rulebook like the others and have similar contend?

Thanks
Micael