PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Starfinder (Fly Free or Die book 5) Saturday 2.30 UTC

stephan_
November 7th, 2021, 22:16
One spot opened up, the party just started book 5 of Fly Free or Die.

Game details:

Classic or Unity: Unity

FG License: GM has Ultimate

Game System: Starfinder

Time Zone: UTC+1 (sessions will take place on the weekend though to accommodate more timezones)

Day of week and time: Usually Saturday afternoon 2.30 PM UTC

Planned Duration & Frequency: 3+ hours, weekly (with some exceptions in case of holidays etc.)

Term: Long term (should we have enough reliable players - we've already played through Dead Suns, Against the Aeon Throne, book 1 of Signal of Screams and Attack of the Swarm)

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Usually Teamspeak, Discord is a back-up

Roleplay & Combat mix: Usually we aim for a mix of both, with this AP, we'll aim for a bit more RP (though be aware that some parts are more heavy on RP, some more on combat)

Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 5 players [one player will likely not be available at the start of the new year], 1 player still needed

Character starting level & equipment: The other characters are level 9 (45,000 starting credits, purchases of more than 40% of the PC's wealth or purchases with an item level PC's level +2 or higher should be discussed with the GM). Note that the party currently has some trouble purchasing items due to plot reasons (no details due to spoilers).

Character restrictions: The ground rule is that if it is SFS legal, it should be good, everything else should be discussed on an individual basis with the GM.

Character background: The PCs just suffered some setbacks in their plans to get rich, your character would have suffered a similar fate.

Details of your scenario: Fly Free or Die AP.

A crew of scoundrels, rogues, and misfits finds it hard to survive in a galaxy where everyone has a price.

Current party composition: One operative, one mystic, one biohacker, one solarian and one mechanic.

Campaign management: Partly Fantasy Grounds (Unity), partly Obsidian Portal.

Requirements: You should have FG (free demo version), Teamspeak and Discord installed, a free Obsidian Portal account, a decent headset and push-to-talk configured.

Expectations: You (and your character) should be able to be part of a team. Don't be disruptive to the game and don't disrespect the other players (including the GM). Once you agree to attend a session, short term cancellations should be avoided if possible. There are of course times when important real-life issues interfere but if do know that you'll likely not be able to make it, please give another player the chance to attend.

How to apply: Either write me a PM or reply here, including
* whether you are interested in the spot and whether you think you can attend regularly
* your UTC offset so I can be somewhat sure you know when the game starts
* a sentence about yourself and your idea for a character background (one short paragraph that consists of more than a description of your class and race)
* any other questions/comments/...

If you already know the plot of the later books of Fly Free or Die be sure to mention that. As long as you can separate player knowledge and character knowledge it would still be fine, though. I might ask you to let the other players take the lead on discussions you know the optimal solution of however.

MacAllen
November 8th, 2021, 04:51
I'm interested and fascinated, but I think I'm too far off on TZ, I'm in PST, UTC-8, so essentially a whole day behind you, but it looks amazing.

stephan_
November 8th, 2021, 08:07
Timezones are unfortunately always an issue.

jgreishaw
November 8th, 2021, 22:16
I may be able to swing this

stephan_
November 8th, 2021, 22:40
Alright, let me know.

stephan_
November 9th, 2021, 22:19
With that, it seems like all spots are currently filled.