PDA

View Full Version : Art & Map DLC Suggestions?

D4RK1
November 7th, 2021, 02:32
So this seemed like the most appropriate place out of the forums options available as I don't believe this belonged in the features suggestions. (Though having a dedicated wishlist for future Art and Map Packs would be nice).

Personally I'd like to see more Village/Town/City based Art Packs that concentrate on specific cultural settlements and especially with ready-made building exteriors. Like specifically unique-looking premade rooftop assets that have like lamps or torches and other accoutrements already on them to look like storefronts or a stable or a barn or an inn or just a residence. I just find that I have so many in-town or in-city encounters and creating these rooftops to make it seem like it's a city block takes the most time out of anything.

On that note, I'd also love Map Packs with pre-built images by Joshua Watmough of buildings with multiple layers in a folder so we can drag and drop them onto a settlement battlemap and make it that much more interesting that enemies and players can fully use the environment to fight and escape in. By this I mean just the building so that the GM can hide or show layers to take PCs and NPCs up and down floors of a building while staying on the same battlemap and the environment around the building wouldn't need to be made since this would basically just be a more complex asset to add to different environments.

I don't know about anyone else, but considering how many different streets and intersections I need to make for my D&D games, I'd certainly be buying these kinds of Asset and Map Packs up.

LordEntrails
November 7th, 2021, 03:54
This thread might give you some more info if you are not familiar with it. I thought at one time requests were in that thread, but a quick look didn't indicate that...
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?59964-Official-SmiteWorks-FGU-Art-Map-Pack-thread