PDA

View Full Version : Totemic Druid kit granted the "Tracking" non weapon proficiency with a -6 modifier

Free Sky Days
November 5th, 2021, 02:36
PC has an 18 Wisdom. So that would mean a 12 or below for success correct? Did some test rolls and three time I rolled below 12 and it said I failed in the chat window.

UPDATE: Under the "Gear" for the Non weapon proficiency, "Tracking" it had the Type of modifier originally set to WIS (wisdom), I cycled though all the Types, retuned to WIS and that corrected the -6 to 12 on the Skills tab of the character sheet. Was then able to roll successful below 12 rolls.

celestian
November 5th, 2021, 04:08
PC has an 18 Wisdom. So that would mean a 12 or below for success correct? Did some test rolls and three time I rolled below 12 and it said I failed in the chat window.

UPDATE: Under the "Gear" for the Non weapon proficiency, "Tracking" it had the Type of modifier originally set to WIS (wisdom), I cycled though all the Types, retuned to WIS and that corrected the -6 to 12 on the Skills tab of the character sheet. Was then able to roll successful below 12 rolls.

Rangers are the only ones that get Tracking skill without the -6. Unless I missed some description where this type of kit gets it w/o that penalty.